TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird Chinese Coasters

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww man, that POV is hands down one of my favorites from TPR. Sex Drug will live on forever! As for the rest of the chinese goodies, it's hard to get any more WTF than that air-launched Loop-Screw knockoff. I shudder to imagine how insane it would be if my Corkscrew clone at Canobie Lake Park ran like that... it's already rough as is.

Edited by Blatch

Aww man, that POV is hands down one of my favorites from TPR. Sex Drug will live on forever! As for the rest of the chinese goodies, it's hard to get any more WTF than that air-launched Loop-Screw knockoff. I shudder to imagine how insane it would be if my Corkscrew clone at Canobie Lake Park ran like that... it's already rough as is.

Has anybody actually ridden the launched loop screw? I don't think it has a name, even.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^That was odd. It looks like those bunny hops near the end may have given some air.

Yeah, but not good air like a Gerstlauer Bobsled counter-part... Seems more like jerky painful air like on Magnum or any other Arrow Hyper

Lemme guess, TOGO?!

Is that even a question?