TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Website

CPSFMMCW

Hello Robb,

I was interested in creating a website and was curious of which way you went about creating your site? Like for instance, were there any costs involved(monthly or yearly), which program did you use to start it, etc. The reason I ask is because there are a lot of website creating programs out there and some are good, some aren't, so I just want to make sure that whichever one I decide to go with will work for me, and that I won't regret it. I am in no means trying to copy your site or anything like that, I am just merely interested in which way you went to make it. I like the feel for it and the easiness it is to use, so I just want to make sure that my site doesn't end up with a lot of glitches and problems with it. Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have done everything from scratch and never used any off-the-shelf software other than for the forum. We don't discuss all the operating costs of the site, but we do use a fully maintained, dedicated server from a reputable company and those range between $700 - $1000 per month depending on how much storage and maintenance you require.