TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL2, TPS and RCT3 Project Nem20

Yeah, it should look fine. Be careful of your tangents though. When you insert that extra frame into there, each 360 degree rotation will probably have its own set of tangents that ease the start and end of the rotation. You'll want to make sure that you only have easing at the beginning of the first 360 degree rotation and at the end of the last one.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so.... after having been told after i had done everything that something as fundamental as the orientation on the axis was wrong which needed to be right from the very begining, this has meant that i have had to start the whole animation process again from scratch... this does mean however that i can refine the animation from the start which i guess is a good thing all be it a little demoallising that i do have to do it all over again.

this is though how much i have done so far, and IN GAME! it works this time! still does need refignment in places but its still progress.

imagineer ben, one of the closest workers on this project, a lot of feedback, ideas, little bits and pieces here and there, plus the entierty of sub terra is his controbution to it... here is the first picture to be released of his work so far, which i have to say is coming together quite nicly for not a lot of time so far spent on it... just the underground chamber right now but can see the rides track in the background which will also be turned into a working flat ride

sooooo first impressions of theme park studio....

yeah not good is it... so far this was the only way i could get the model into it ( i know its only a very early edition and all that but still ) the whole park just doesnt do anything, and too higher poly would just crash or glitch up like the rocks (and they arnt even that high...) soooooo yeh the TPS release will NOT! be happening untill the game is actually finished to a working standard...

back into rct now, working on getting it better packaged for placement, this is not a set for the simpleton, it takes quite a bit of time getting everything placed down if it is to be used in any other park... but for now ill leave this...

started to get all the extra details down too and see how peeps interact with what has been done so far... plus this

another update of how air is coming along.... its had a whole track rework, the shop has been redone, pathways are in the process of being made still, no supports yet, and i have been working on the lift hill pit as can be seen here... fencing is up, ground work filled in behind, rock bound tree holders are in and the lift hill supports are now complete...