TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Joining Club TPR

marciemiwi

Hi - I'm new to these forums and trying to find out about joining Club TPR. If I join and pay the extra $5 per family member (spouse and kids), do they each get a card and the same benefits? (ie being allowed to participate in events that are limited to members - I don't care about the pen/lanyard and things like that). Or do they have to be "full" members to join in? Also, if I join now is it good for a year? The signup online only mentions benefits for 2013 so I want to make sure it'll be for the 2014 season. Thanks all!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes, if you register a family member for $5 each they get their own membership card and would be able to attend events as a Club TPR Member. It's an annual membership good for one year from the date you join.

Hope this helps!

I'm sorry, but I think I may have messed things up. I went through the links yesterday but didn't pay (via Paypal like I'd planned for the family and a t-shirt) since I wanted to make sure here it was for 2014. When I try to go back into the link it says I'm already a member and I can't find anywhere where to send a check or to get back into Paypal or find the actual amount. Do you have any recommendations for how to do this or do I need to send an email for help? Thanks!

^I'm having the exact same trouble. I've been wanting to upgrade my regular TPR account to a Club TPR membership for some time now but it says I'm already a member even I have not sent any payment and still will not get my welcome stuff get sent to me nor can I view the exclusive "Club TPR" forum.

But for some reason it still lets me have a banner though, and so I'm confused...

Please, all I want to do is PAY so that I can become an actual Club TPR member and not just a glitchy one!!!

I sent a PM to Robb Alvey and he was able to tell me my total and the email address to send a Paypal payment to and said he'd process it manually. I received a confirmation (automated) email of my payment telling me when I should receive my card & other goodies and also a follow up from Robb telling me I should be all set. So I'd try PM'ing him if he doesn't check in here. Sounds like a glitch in their system - and not really a good one.

^I'm having the exact same trouble. I've been wanting to upgrade my regular TPR account to a Club TPR membership for some time now but it says I'm already a member even I have not sent any payment and still will not get my welcome stuff get sent to me nor can I view the exclusive "Club TPR" forum.

But for some reason it still lets me have a banner though, and so I'm confused...

Please, all I want to do is PAY so that I can become an actual Club TPR member and not just a glitchy one!!!

It looks like you tried to register multiple times and it confused the system. I've deleted all the registrations so you can start fresh again. Go through the registration process now and then you should be able to pay, etc. Sorry about that.

^ I'm really confused. You only have one registration. But it shows as not being paid. How do you have a signature banner?

It also shows that you never went through the process to complete the registration as the payment type has not been selected.

Edited by robbalvey

My parents suggested me not to register so I thought to continue the registration the next day since it was very late in the night. I then was ready to pay and I got a message saying that I already registered and I have already payed. I was then really confused from that moment on.

• 2 weeks later...

You probably will have to delete mine as well. I don't remember ever being asked to pay for my membership. I went and checked my payment history, and there isn't a payment for the date that I joined. So I guess I'll have to start over with the registration process....

Hey Robb, sorry I feel like such a nuisance. I was registering for Club TPR and when I went to pay I had a problem with my Paypal account that couldn't be fixed for another day so I was unable to pay. Now it says I'm registered but I've been unable to submit a payment. Could you please reset my registration also?