TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

S&S Sansei Discussion Thread

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, a smaller Park could really benefit from the Prototype layout! It would not be very expensive, and Capacity wouldn't be a huge issue at a smaller Park! I could see this layout being perfect for HW, or DL, or even SFA. It would provide quite a thrill for Parks like that!

We may have found SFMM 20th Coaster! It will also be the longest, tallest, and fastest of its kind, and SFMM will hold the record for most 4th Dimension Roller Coasters in a single Park lol! Although, as silly as that sounds, I would still be happy.

I know this is just a prototype, but it looks better than about 90% of the rides out there now. I also love the fact that the coaster will be able to give anything from family to extreme without much adjustment. If the attraction can be priced at a point parks will buy at, this could become the next big thing in thrill rides. Hoping some parks in need of a thrill ride but with limited space give strong consideration to one of these.

That was ultra cool, Robb! Would you consider that a credit?

The prototype alone could be S&S's answer to the Zamperla Disk'O Coasters. All they would need is a Vekoma Boomerang style lift to pull the car up and release it. I look forward to seeing a full-scale ride built in the near future.

Nice to see they still have a lot of Arrow parts. Even though they have the Free Fly and new Free Fly X I'd still like to see them bring back the suspended coaster.

Hey look what book is sitting on the table in the lobby of S&S! We know that guy!

And I roomed with that guy in Japan!

How many factory tours end with a ride on a prototype? Very cool, indeed.

So I'm curious - did this seem to be all good for your legs? In the video and the pics, it seems like the random changes in motion would make your legs slam into the seat in the same fashion that X2 (and I assume, the other 4D coasters) do.

It looks surprisingly cool, I just hope that it is more comfortable so they can sell a lot more of these then they did with the 4D coasters.