TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] River Night Park ~ 1978 July

(Cullvion Note: Special Valentine's Day update with nothing to do with Valentine's Day)

Hello again my faithful readers! It's been a fast month here at River Night Park, and I'm excited to learn that I'm going on a road trip with my friends, so after this there won't be any updates for a while, but the next time I do see you I'll have a very special surprise! It's going to be a video of the park!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've gone to park so many times with my year pass that every time I walk down this area I feel as if it's getting shorter every time!

I tried my best, but I managed to get all the 1978 additions all in one picture!

Now, I might not be an expert on parks, but I think it's safe to assume it's a pretty busy day when the bathrooms are getting lines out the door...

The swings were flying really high and very fast today!

*Sigh*, I just skipped the roller coasters on this trip, they all had lines that were too long for my tastes.

Tagada broke down for about 4 hours today, it's been having very similar mechanical issues all season! I thinks it's something to do with the motor in the ride.

I've been hearing rumors that the small eatery is getting too small for all the crowds coming in and it is going to be replaced by a restaurant, it would be nice, and it'll help make the park feel like a real amusement park rather than a large carnival.

Woodland Waterways is a terrain log flume, and the hills really impact how high some parts of the ride are compared to others as seen here!

The screams of people riding Thunder Bobs ring in the air.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic