TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Wanda Parks in China.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Nope, they are both original designs. Very standard, but completely original.

If the mine train is from Golden Horse, it will be good considering how smooth the new generation mine train that GH made for Happy Valley Tianjin is.

According to the post on the previous page it is a clone only mirrored, it's even the same manufacturer.

It took me exactly four looks to realize that the inverted coaster ISN'T a giant inverted boomerang layout. It looks to be inspired by...Odyssey?

I think it`s a mirror image of this

I don't see any of the usual SLC constant left-right shaking* in that video, looks like a long, fast ride, and that might even be an RMC-like bit of sideways air at 0:25 . There's a lot you can't tell, but potentially a big improvement.

*you know, that Vekoma should have fixed before making a second SLC.

If the mine train is from Golden Horse, it will be good considering how smooth the new generation mine train that GH made for Happy Valley Tianjin is.

According to the post on the previous page it is a clone only mirrored, it's even the same manufacturer.

I mean they didn't knock off other manufacturer.

I mean they didn't knock off other manufacturer.

Oh okey, sorry i misunderstood.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Hefei is open and now Chongqing construction is underway?

Been planning on a China/Asia vacation in 2020 after Europe in 2018. All these new parks are coming online between now and then and it's making route planning a bit difficult but it's looking like Being and hopefully the new Universal to Xi'an and Lewa to Chengde and Happy Valley to Chongqing and Wanda , Short Yangtze cruise to Liyang and then either Shanghai via bullet train through Hefei or to Changsha and Zhangjiajie the mountains Avatar was based off of and then to Shanghai and then Hong Kong.

All that after 7 days in Japan.

Gutterflower's posts have been very helpful.

• 4 weeks later...