TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Wanda Parks in China.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that everything in these parks can get a decent picture taken of it except for that Intamin Hyper, it's like it's purposely being avoided or something. I don't see how everything else is getting photoed but the only like two pics of the Intamin Hyper is grainy way off in the distance

::::Disclaimer:::::

I appreciate all the pics TPR users post!!!. I am not, nor do i want anyone to think I'm attacking anyone for not posting the pic (s) I want to see I was just saying

The dual tilt coaster has been confirmed to be a Vekoma for a while now (though correct me if it has changed). I've been very excited for a tilt coaster with a more substaintial layout!

Yea the track style seems to be the new-gen Vekoma style so hopefully this will also include new-gen trains!

That track is definitely Golden Horse!

Can't we say that about any track, regardless of style, that shows up in a Chinese park under construction?

I know that the Intamin mega coaster is supposed to be two hundred and umpteen feet tall, but it looks pretty drawn out. Kind of like a middle-ground between the speed and grace of Millennium Force and the crazy airtime of, say, Skyrush.