TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE AMAZING WONDERLAND by yay101

This is an amusement park I started last summer. Since I've been working on other parks (which I need to post soon), I haven't had much time to work on this park. This a park in which I want to make as professional, high-quality, and realistic as possible, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to state them!

Anyways, here is my park:

SCR88.BMP

And welcome to The Amazing Wonderland!

SCR85.BMP

This is The Amazing Wonderland so far.

SCR89.BMP

This is the Merry-Go-Round and the rest of the Entrance Plaza.

SCR90.BMP

Some flat rides: The Andean Condor, Sky View, Crooked House, and Mission to Mars.

SCR91.BMP

The Space Shuttle's station. The Space Shuttle is an Arrow looping coaster. It's supposed to be very basic, and it consists of a drop followed by two vertical loops. In addition there is a tunnel before the lift hill.

SCR92.BMP

More of the Space Shuttle, plus a Wooden Wild Mouse!

SCR103.BMP

This is a Bumper Boats ride by the park entrance!

SCR104.BMP

This is more of the area near the Space Shuttle and Wild Mouse. There is a Chaos ride here!

SCR94.BMP

This is the Alien Attack! The first part consists of a dark ride

SCR95.BMP

The second part is a roller coaster section.

SCR98.BMP

And the third part is where you get wet!

SCR96.BMP

This is Medusa!

SCR97.BMP

This is Medusa's layout. Personally I like the layout. I do think there should be scenery here, but I'm not sure what.

SCR99.BMP

Medusa's first drop!

SCR100.BMP

My personal favorite so far, Taipan!

SCR102.BMP

A Taipan is a species of venomous snake that lives in Australia. The theme of this ride is that a Taipan enters a village and terrorizes the townspeople...the townspeople capture the snake in the end though!

SCR101.BMP

Taipan is a Batman clone.

SCR86.BMP

This is some of the space in which I can build my park! I plan to build a roller coaster through the mountain. The below-ground-level area will be filled with many flat rides and smaller roller coasters.

SCR87.BMP

This is where I plan to build ONE giant terrain coaster that follows the natural layout of the mountains.

This is my first park that I have posted in this thread. All comments and criticisms are highly appreciated and wanted!! I want to make my parks as great and high-quality as I possibly can!

Edited by yay101

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your park so far. Although there is a few things that bother me about it. One is that you should adds some type of fencing on all your paths. Second is that you should raise the water surrounding the splash down on Alien Attack lower because it just looks weird on how it's uneven with the splash down. Third is that you should change Medusa's color and the hieght of the ride. It is just to tall and to massive for what it is, not really realistic. Anyway that is all I have to say about your park, good luck!

Wow! Now that's a Fascinating Park that I ever seen! But how ever, I am reminded of Fantasy Island from UK England like Space Shuttle looks like Millenium Coaster! I like that Medusa B&M Hyper, the Taipan looks very well done, Alien Attack is what I like about this!

I'm really confused by Medusa's transfer / brake run area and how it's supposed to work.

Is this a Time Twisters park?

No, this is a park I created myself!

I like your park so far. Although there is a few things that bother me about it. One is that you should adds some type of fencing on all your paths. Second is that you should raise the water surrounding the splash down on Alien Attack lower because it just looks weird on how it's uneven with the splash down. Third is that you should change Medusa's color and the hieght of the ride. It is just to tall and to massive for what it is, not really realistic. Anyway that is all I have to say about your park, good luck!

Medusa has a good layout, but it is WAYYYYY too big for a park this size. It just looks so huge and out of place compared to the other smaller and themed rides.

Other than that, I like it a lot.

I will for sure modify Medusa. I realized the drop is a bit unrealistic, and I want this park to be both realistic but at the same time creative!

I'm really confused by Medusa's transfer / brake run area and how it's supposed to work.

Is this a Time Twisters park?

I'll modify it. It was done for effect. On my next update you should be able to see.

Wow! Now that's a Fascinating Park that I ever seen! But how ever, I am reminded of Fantasy Island from UK England like Space Shuttle looks like Millenium Coaster! I like that Medusa B&M Hyper, the Taipan looks very well done, Alien Attack is what I like about this!
This is really good, but I think you should add some scenery to Medusa.

Other than that good job!

Thanks! I will post more shortly!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much time to work on my parks because of school and life and stuff, but I got to work on it today Here's my latest update:

SCR2.BMP

The Amazing Wonderland :D

SCR4.BMP

This is the new Medusa. I lessened the height of the lift hill from 240 feet to 210 feet. It also features a 218 drop! Since the train could not navigate through the rest of the coaster, I modified the rest of the layout and made it more realistic as well. Oh and the coaster's name is still Medusa, not New Medusa, haha

SCR7.BMP

Medusa's first drop. I love B&M pre-drops :D

SCR5.BMP

I also added numerous trees to surround Medusa and to make it look better

SCR6.BMP

SCR3.BMP

I don't think this is very significant, but I added this restaurant/food court that sits next to Medusa. You can also see Medusa's transfer station here as well. I will also add more scenery, trees, and fencing to this area later

SCR8.BMP

I also built this Vekoma Suspended Swinging Coaster. Right now it is closed; it doesn't have a name and there is no waiting line or path or anything leading to it. I have yet to decide what to do with it, I may even demolish it, but if you have any ideas they would be appreciated!

That concludes the latest update of The Amazing Wonderland! All comments and criticisms are appreciated and wanted!! I want to make my parks as great and high-quality as I possibly can!