TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tayto Park Discussion Thread

The real life profile on this thing looks a lot better than the concept art. That's certainly been a trend lately. The drop out of the first turnaround is a lot bigger than I expected, and those other little hills look like they'll be great. That little airtime hill next to the break run and the very last hill both look like they'll be signature moments.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Cu Chuliann has actually started testing? I am looking to visit shortly after June the 5th but obviously want to ensure it'll be open. I'm sure the park wouldn't advertise a 5th June opening if they were not quite sure it would be ready but rides obviously do suffer setbacks as we've seen in the past.

The first online footage is here! :

Looks like one very decent woodie!

We will be out there tomorrow filming for the park so please be patient! TPR will have some awesome footage to show you soon!

Again, I have posted that we will be shooting footage at the park TOMORROW! There has already been one video posted, that's enough. Please do not continue to post more links to videos. We will have ours up as soon as possible, if you cannot respect this you will be banned from the forums.

Thank you.

--Robb "I shouldn't HAVE to post this!!!!!" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

Again, I have posted that we will be shooting footage at the park TOMORROW! There has already been one video posted, that's enough. Please do not continue to post more links to videos. We will have ours up as soon as possible, if you cannot respect this you will be banned from the forums.

Thank you.

--Robb "I shouldn't HAVE to post this!!!!!" Alvey

I can't wait to see your commentary on the ride.

So has anyone ridden it yet? I really want to know how this turned out.

TPR is there today filming and i'm sure will post an update shortly with a comment on the ride and possibly some of that footage so just hang tight.

I myself will be there on the 17th to ride it. Can't wait for that!

The ride had some technical difficulties and did not open today. Going back in a few days once they get it all sorted out to do the filming. Don't worry, we'll have footage of the ride soon! That being said, the park was awesome to work with today and very accommodating! I'm sure you'll see some amazing footage from us in the next few days!

TPR is there today filming and i'm sure will post an update shortly with a comment on the ride and possibly some of that footage so just hang tight.

I myself will be there on the 17th to ride it. Can't wait for that!

looking at other POVs on youtube it looks pretty good, I'm going to be there on the 17th too as a day trip from manchester

• 2 weeks later...

It's actually really good! Nice pops of airtime and good pacing right the way round. The inversion is more of a marketing line than an actual inversion but it's a fun turn none-the-less.

I for one am very happy to have such a good ride only a short drive away instead of the usual plane journey!