TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What do you want to see in your home park in 2015?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bizarro rides anything like his sister Scream (SFMM) I say give it to SFA. Scream is a terrible, terrible ride

Well Scream was built on a parking lot. Bizarro has decent theming, super smooth, and always has a short wait/

*Also, it may be terrible because SFMM has a buttload of coasters. Many are just... there. That's why I don't care for SFMM. But we have 12 coasters, 5 of which being B&M. Bizarro is seriously underrated in this park. I've never been to SFMM but I'm sure that Scream isn't very popular.

If Bizarro rides anything like his sister Scream (SFMM) I say give it to SFA. Scream is a terrible, terrible ride

Bizarro is a boy

I haven't ridden Scream!, but there's no way Bizarro is anywhere near as bad as I hear Scream! is. I really enjoy Bizarro. It's smooth, it's fast, it's forceful, and it has good theming.

Bizarro is a boy

I haven't ridden Scream!, but there's no way Bizarro is anywhere near as bad as I hear Scream! is. I really enjoy Bizarro. It's smooth, it's fast, it's forceful, and it has good theming.

Don't forget Bizarro's awesome entrance through the cobra roll

Well Scream was built on a parking lot. Bizarro has decent theming, super smooth, and always has a short wait/

*Also, it may be terrible because SFMM has a buttload of coasters. Many are just... there. That's why I don't care for SFMM. But we have 12 coasters, 5 of which being B&M. Bizarro is seriously underrated in this park. I've never been to SFMM but I'm sure that Scream isn't very popular.

Yeah Scream is really the most pointless thing ever installed at SFMM. It's rough, boring, no theming, and yeah don't get me started on how it sits on top of a parking lot. Hopefully they'll remove it and make "Iron Colossus" even bigger. I'm hoping MM tries to outdo SFGAM's Goliath

I wouldn't have a singe issue if SFMM relocated Scream to another SF park. The ride is seriously bad. The worst B&M I've been on: worse than Mantis!

As for my home park, I'd love to see Knott's give GhostRider some TLC. Whether it's topper track, new trains, or both--just SOMETHING. Heck, I would be perfectly happy to see GCI come in and completely re-track rough sections like they did at Carowinds.

Well my home park is Michigan's Adventure. I have one for the ride side and one for the water park. They probably wouldn't both happen in the same year, but one would be cool for 2015, the other for 2016.

My ride side wish is a S&S drop/launch tower. There is a open spot right next to the new flying scooters that would provide a great spot.

1403083693_DropRidecredit.thumb.jpg.0f6cf312cdb0b43ce1b4b62ffe8953dd.jpg

My water park wish is for the water slide complex that Worlds of Fun got in 2013 and Dorney is getting for 2014. The water park has such long lines during the summer especially on the big slides like Funnel of Fear. One of these would really help considering there's 6 new slides total. Right now there's a spot that has 3 slides that separate into different places. It's very confusing if you don't know which ones go where and I've seen people get separated from their group unknowingly. Not to mention the current slides aren't very thrilling at all.

1461967447_Waterparkcredit.jpg.35d260c536dea1bf662c3304cb192cd4.jpg

Well my home park is Michigan's Adventure. I have one for the ride side and one for the water park. They probably wouldn't both happen in the same year, but one would be cool for 2015, the other for 2016.

My ride side wish is a S&S drop/launch tower. There is a open spot right next to the new flying scooters that would provide a great spot.

[attachment=0]Drop Ride credit.jpg[/attachment]

My water park wish is for the water slide complex that Worlds of Fun got in 2013 and Dorney is getting for 2014. The water park has such long lines during the summer especially on the big slides like Funnel of Fear. One of these would really help considering there's 6 new slides total. Right now there's a spot that has 3 slides that separate into different places. It's very confusing if you don't know which ones go where and I've seen people get separated from their group unknowingly. Not to mention the current slides aren't very thrilling at all.

[attachment=1]Waterpark credit.jpg[/attachment]

That drop tower looks so realistic

Topper trackers/Iron Horse treatment of Stampida at PortAventura (or at least bring back the old trains.

As much as I want some sort of massive coaster, like a B&M Dive or Intamin mega lite or something (mostly because it would be the only chance I could get at riding one of these rides), I don't want the PA skyline ending up any more cluttered than it already is.

Home park is SFDK. There's a few things I'd love to see them add. First, they really need a drop ride of some sort. I know they've got the 150ft height restriction, which limits things a little bit, but why not install an Intamin Ballistic Tower? There is room tucked back kind of behind Roar and S:UF. You can theme it to Bizarro to fit in with Superman and have it launch you both up and down. EVERY park needs a drop ride of some sort IMHO.

I also think they badly need a dark ride, preferably of the interactive variety from Sally. Taking a look at their website, it looks like they've already made a Justice League themed one. Or bring back the 4D theater with either a Justice League or Safari themed movie.

People talk like SFDK is land locked, but there is definitely room to add a few key rides that could really complete the park. Of course I'd love to see them take out Kong (though I'm one of the few that doesn't HATE this ride) and use this space (along with some of the employee parking lot and some other unused space) and install a B&M flyer with a bald eagle theme. Sadly... I don't see this happening anytime soon.

Unfortunately, SFDK doesn't own Lake Chabot, so expanding into that area/having rides interact with the water isn't something that's feasible. There isn't really anywhere for the park to expand to, unless they were to somehow purchase some of the land from the fairgrounds across the street. My guess is that if they ever do that, it will be to build the long rumored water park, since having the park on two sides of the main road there would be pretty difficult.

I find your username hilarious.

Devils Flight

An imaginary roller coaster that kills people.

Sorry for getting off topic.

I love Final Destination and roller coasters so its a perfect name for me

I love it to, I just hate how they portray roller coasters as killing machines.

I have two home parks.

Six Flags New England : give Cyclone the Iron Horse Treatment and remove flashback and Panda Express and use that room for it.

Lake Compounce: build that spining coaster and add a thrill flat near the river rapids.

This is a past rumor that has pretty much been dismissed, but I think relocating Bizarro from SFGadv to SFA wouldn't be a bad idea. It is likely that Great Adventure is getting a coaster in 2015 or 2016, so why not give SFA something they need (a good B&M) and give remove a dead end from Great Advenure, allowing them to connect three current dead ends (Golden Kingdom, Plaza del Carnaval, and Frontier Adventures). Bizarro's ridership is lower than many of their other coasters, and with a rumored B&M 4D prototype or an RMC, why not give it to the park that needs it most?

What do you all think?

Bizarro is one of my fav coasters, easily making the top 15. While you do have a good idea, I'd rather see another type of ride leave. But honestly, I don't think Great Adventure NEEDS to remove any rides. They have lots of available space, namely the old Batman and Robin the Chiller Station. The left side of Great Adventure is lacking on that side of the park when it comes to highlight attractions. Yes, They have Batman and Nitro there, but the other side has so much more. Putting the coaster there makes so much sense. If you don't put it there, then the space where rolling thunder used to be. I'd personally rather have them use that area to expand, but once its expanded enough, then they could prob fit another coaster back there. Now if you want a coaster to go to SFA, then it probably won't be happening for a bit. In my opinion, whats next for SFA is a skyscreamer and then an aqua twist style attraction.