TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: San Diego Zoo and Sea World

robbalvey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great TR Robb! I'm glad you guys had such a good time.

Journey looks fun! I know it's not nearly as good as Florida, but it still looks fun.

And Elissa, I'm so glad you got your picture with Shamu! I know that face Elissa. (the OMG! Quick! Take this picture so I can run away and start laughing!)

Antonio" is going to see some sea creatures today!"G.

Great TR, the world needs more shamu's

I just wanna say that the reason, i think, that they put in crappy atlantis is that they weren't allowed to put in the good one ( strange, no? ) it was something to do with height

oh, and shamu looked like she was missing a hand, so i feel kinda bad...

We weren't following her, but we were nearly sucked in by the gravitational pull that such a large object creates!
It was just really good timing more than anything else. We saw the beast in the Penguin encounter (looking mighty hungry watching all the penguins BTW) and I made a comment about it. Then it just so happened about 15 minutes later she was walking right outside when I was taking photos of the exterior of the Penguin building!!!

--Robb

You know, I don't get the pick-on-the-overweight-people jokes!

I am, always have been, not too much I can do about it. So if I hang out at a park, minding my own business, are you going to take a picture of me and poke fun at me???

Sorry, just has to get that off my chest.

It's not funny to me.