TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme parks and coasters in the snow

• 8 months later...

Is it too early to revive this thread for the winter season? Because I had some time to throw the drone up yesterday.

FANT-IMG-12032019-008-Drone_Shot_Silver_Comet_Winter_Snow_Ice_Cold_December_Off-Season.thumb.JPG.1dc94b22e99c69d0268fd2581c2d7383.JPG

Silver Comet roller coaster in the snow at Fantasy Island Amusement Park in Grand Island, NY.

FANT-IMG-12032019-017-Drone_Shot_Silver_Comet_Winter_Snow_Ice_Cold_December_Off-Season.thumb.JPG.d3c09a22756e0b1693524b0e10b24aa7.JPG

Silver Comet roller coaster in the snow at Fantasy Island Amusement Park in Grand Island, NY.

FANT-IMG-12032019-019-Drone_Shot_Silver_Comet_Winter_Snow_Ice_Cold_December_Off-Season.thumb.JPG.73e480f971f8d529f5e208b6d7c17a28.JPG

Is it too early to revive this thread for the winter season? Because I had some time to throw the drone up yesterday.

Those are great photos, Doug! We definitely had received quite a bit of snow recently here in Southwestern Ontario and Western New York (as seen in your photos). Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I live for this thread...especially when we just tied the all time high temperature yesterday in Orlando. 88 lovely degrees in February!!!

SNOW, BEAUTIFUL SNOW!

(Sorry about that 88 degrees, Elissa. But, then, Florida's temps can be so "iffy.")

Alice (Brrrrr. 15 degrees here tonight!)

I loved it, as some from California and/or Florida (and thereabouts) freeked seeing I (and a few other Northeners) wearing shorts on the Scandi Tours. When the temps were going as low as 50 -60 degrees.

Vortex-Snow.jpg.1e60b0a65027215d791f4840c7199154.jpg

Memories. From the net.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...