TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

POVs in Unexpected Places

I went to a local radio station's Christmas concert last weekend and Avicii's opening to his set featured coaster POVs from what appears to be Incredible Hulk and Kumba, which I thought was awesome. It can be seen around 0:45 here:

I was just wondering if anybody else has had an experience where they saw POV of a coaster in an unexpected place. Were you at the Supermarket when El Toro's POV came up in the check out lane? Did you happen to see some POV while waiting in line at the DMV? Share your experience!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited the Gadget Show in Birmingham at the start of this year and a company their was showing 720p cameras in a set of glasses (Robb's glasses were way better spec though) and they were showing off coaster POV's they had recorded at Alton a week or so before the show.

A very very mini ride on kiddie coaster simulator at the local cinema also played POV's on coasters at Blackpool.

A very very mini ride on kiddie coaster simulator at the local cinema also played POV's on coasters at Blackpool.

The local mall in my hometown has that same simulator. It used to do Blue Streak and Gemini at Cedar Point, but now it only does Big Dipper (and I think it does Big One, but I've only seen offride POVs of it when I happen to walk by).