Coaster Humor Thread

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man #1 - "Last night, I attended a roller coaster party."

Man #2 - "A roller coaster party? What is a roller coaster party?"

Man #1 - "A roller coaster party is a party that has lots of dips!"

"You know, when you have someone who thinks about roller coasters night and day, then that person has a one-track mind!" Get it, one track, roller coasters? Nah, I'm going to bed!"

We then took the river into the inside section, and the torrent river, which was packed. My son flipped on a particular crazy wave, which put him in a crabby mood. We rode the river back outside, and were going to do the other tall slide tower, but it had a line almost down to the ground, and as my son said, they probably were only running one of the two twisty slides, so we bailed.

So, what is it like being a coaster enthusiast?

Well, it has its ups and downs.

Usually, I prefer it in the rear, because you feel the movements more back there. But, it is usually rougher in the rear. Therefore, in some circumstances, I avoid the rear in favor of the front because I do not like it to be too rough.

Q: How do you spell "torture device" with only 4 letters?

A: TOGO

Q: How do you spell "was wood meant to twist that way?" with only 3 letters?

A: RMC

Q: Why is the death machine at SFOG called "Ninja"?

A: it feels like you are being karate chopped in the side of the head the whole time!

Not some fancy joke but always cool to overhear some kids in line with their - mostly unlucky - father who has to ride along...

"For some rides with smaller kids the train just skips the loops!" - in line for Olympia-Looping

"You get my candy bar if I am allowed to re-ride!" - at Alpina-Bahn asked by 10yo girl to the attendant, and as it was slow midday she got the re-ride *unfair*

"Again, father, again!!! Father, what are you doing there in the back???" - bouncy kid while father is getting lost of his dinner

Some of my favorite theme park jokes are the ones that the parks themselves come up with. It's nice to know they're able to laugh at themselves sometimes (I'm assuming that has to be what's going on here).

This sign that used to be on Mean Streak

And this sign at Six Flags America.

• 2 weeks later...
Some of my favorite theme park jokes are the ones that the parks themselves come up with. It's nice to know they're able to laugh at themselves sometimes (I'm assuming that has to be what's going on here).

This sign that used to be on Mean Streak

And this sign at Six Flags America.

I think they are just delusional.

• 4 weeks later...