TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Home park coasters?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm basically still in absolute shock that a coaster that looks as good as Lightning Run does is coming to my home park. This is basically the year I've been waiting for my entire life. Bring it on, 2014!

And I literally cannot wait for my jaw to drop to the floor when I see what Holiday World announces as their first major steel coaster. That'll probably be one of the best days of my life. (Stop judging me.)

Oaks Amusement Park is replacing their Lewis and Clark-themed dark ride with a new attraction. I haven't uncovered any hints or announcements yet, but it's going to use the same building, so I hope it's a new dark ride. If not, hopefully it's at least some kind of ride. A small dark coaster would be especially cool!

Silverwood is getting one of those mini-spinning coasters featured at IAAPA. That will be fun to ride someday!

Also in 2014, VF is getting a Disko "Coaster" so take that for what it's worth.

I think it's interesting how Valley Fair is marketing their new ride as a "family coaster" whereas Cedar Point is getting the exact same ride and the word "coaster" hasn't been used to describe it at all.

I'm basically still in absolute shock that a coaster that looks as good as Lightning Run does is coming to my home park. This is basically the year I've been waiting for my entire life. Bring it on, 2014!

And I literally cannot wait for my jaw to drop to the floor when I see what Holiday World announces as their first major steel coaster. That'll probably be one of the best days of my life. (Stop judging me.)

I will love that moment also! I hope it's a Rocky Mountain Hybrid. I mean its still got to stick to its wooden theme. ( Holiday Worlds Wooden Coaster theme that is. ) But it can be considered Steel.

Also in 2014, VF is getting a Disko "Coaster" so take that for what it's worth.

I think it's interesting how Valley Fair is marketing their new ride as a "family coaster" whereas Cedar Point is getting the exact same ride and the word "coaster" hasn't been used to describe it at all.

Agreed 100%. I think it's mostly because Valleyfair's market is a little bit more open to what May or may not be a coaster than that of Cedar Point. Lol

I'm right there with you, HW never disappoints. They have to build something jaw dropping to get people to make the trek out to Santa Claus, to ride it.