TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My version of Universal Studios Hollywood in RCT3

Ok, so on RCTGrotto I found this awesome recreation of USH (I am saying the park is not mine, I simply am editing it) and I decided to spice it up a bit to make it MY ideal version of a Universal Studios park. Here are the rides I will be adding:

1. Alice Cooper: Welcome to my Nightmare will replace T-2 3D (That building is just the queue! I built a soundstage on the back of it!). It is obviously based on the HHN maze of the same name, but instead is a Indiana Jones-style dark ride. It will take you through Alice's twisted mind in sections such as "Cooper Asylum," "School's Out," and "Gone to hell." This ride is almost 50% complete already.

2. KICK-ASS will be located where Transformers is located in the park. It is a dueling coaster, one purple side for "Hit-Girl" and one green side for "Kick-Ass."

3. A wild mouse entitled "Hitchcock" will replace "House of Horrors." In this ride guests will speed through terrifying scenes from Hitchcock's greatest films.

These are my ideas so far. I will post pictures soon! Please give me more ideas!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us more content (screenshots, etc), otherwise I'll lock your thread.

Also, why are you editing someone else's work? What's wrong with making your own stuff?

Edited by A.J.

Give us more content (screenshots, etc), otherwise I'll lock your thread.

Also, why are you editing someone else's work? What's wrong with making your own stuff?

No problem. I'll take some screenshots today. Also, I am simply adding my own creations to a great recreation of USH. This is just meant to be an edited with version of the park with my own twist, so I used the other park to begin. I will post a link to the park here for those who wish to download it.