TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A Theme Park Coaster Shirt A Day!

I designed our Kings Island Racer crew shirts this summer. We praise John Allen every morning before we open the ride.

I'm sure many of the readers will appreciate that. haha

(7:15 in this video is John Allen from above)

I love that video! I'm old enough to remember the Kings Island footage from the opening credits of the Banana Splits cartoons!

Does the park make the shirts for you when you deliver the design? My fan shirts have been blocked by Zazzle recently because they say I'm violating copyright with the park logo. Wait, CustomInk? Gotta try it.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I designed our Kings Island Racer crew shirts this summer. We praise John Allen every morning before we open the ride.

I'm sure many of the readers will appreciate that. haha

(7:15 in this video is John Allen from above)

I love that video! I'm old enough to remember the Kings Island footage from the opening credits of the Banana Splits cartoons!

Does the park make the shirts for you when you deliver the design? My fan shirts have been blocked by Zazzle recently because they say I'm violating copyright with the park logo. Wait, CustomInk? Gotta try it.

We had to get those shirts approved through Planning & Design and they give us the rights to use that logo on that particular shirt. So if custom ink or any other place ask us if we have permission to use the artwork, we have the rights to show them.

I only wish they'd done Dragon Mountain the way (and way over the top)

an original concept looked like.... Still, an excellent t-shirt, Martin!

DragonMountain_art1.jpg.d6383dd2867664bf10783e3552a9fd11.jpg

I mean - around and through the falls??? What a ride that would have been.

I'm shifting gears today. First of all, this shirt doesn't really fit, so I'm not wearing it. This is the first Disney shirt I'm showing. It's from Disneyland Paris Resort, showing rides from both Disneyland Parc and Walt Disney Studios. One photo shows the shirt and the second shows the detail.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387215264.448283.thumb.jpg.fcbd94c8178985bfed5d1f2f3a3b6d58.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1387215273.613830.thumb.jpg.9e89e56355ad3f44725d50acc12673fc.jpg

This was the first coaster that I ever counted rides on. My 8th Grade trip to DC included a stop at BG-The Old Country and I fell in love with this thing. I rode it 22 times that one day just to get the airtime on the first drop. That was in 1980.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387636489.492294.thumb.jpg.d5bec1afb3395b40b660ab4794ad34f9.jpg