TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What do you think is the best looking coaster train?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite coaster train is Jet Rescue at Sea World Austrailia.

2a7b6hfjnqkgm62h1h8002.jpeg.5102dc597d40baf45dcee2304c3aa6d7.jpeg

I also really like the trains on Xcelerator, TTD when it opened and had the engine, slicks, and spoiler, and the B&M Wingrider trains (the only thing I like about them )

I always liked the Dragon trains on Dueling Dragons. I means it's a freaking dragon and looks awesome.

image.jpg.16aa0ead5079608f638ecac10e4f1e4e.jpg

I also want to say Manta at Seaworld San Diego. I have not been on it but the trains always look very photogenic.

image.jpg.16aa0ead5079608f638ecac10e4f1e4e.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.9d02c104a9f0805c190312ce9976bdb5.jpg

I always liked the Dragon trains on Dueling Dragons. I means it's a freaking dragon and looks awesome.

Ahh, yeah, I forgot about those (probably because the ride is a bit of a let-down now), but man, when they were in their prime, they were AWESOME!

This isn't the nicest train I've seen by a long shot but I think the Vinyl wraps on the trains for Darien Lake's Viper was a really nice addition for 2013.

[attachment=0]imgp6071.jpg[/attachment]

You know what's funny about that is I always felt that some of the wraps that Six Flags sold on their trains for advertizements looked really nice, sans the ad, and why not do a few of those for the trains during non-ad times just to make the actual ride looks a bit better? I realize there is an expensive involved, but I highly doubt they are THAT expensive. And why not roll the cost of a new wrap for a train into whatever you're charging the advertiser? Have that cost cover both the ad wrap and a new train wrap.

I guess you gotta put every dollar possible into the bank, huh?

I think Cheetah Hunt's trains are pretty cool looking. Manta at Sea World Orlando also comes to mind with the large manta at the front and small ones in between cars.

I also really like Cheetah Hunt's trains. I kind of forgot how cool the front of the train looks.

Cheetah-Hunt-Busch-Gardens-1.jpg.406a8fe7c7766a3fe77695053ba7741b.jpg

I've always liked the classic look of Thunderbolt's trains at Kennywood. I am biased because it is my home park and one of my favorite coasters but I still like the old school look. I just hope they can get working lights again at some point.

thunderbolt_-_kennywood_-_2009_07.04_-_11_144.jpg.bb6f15c39a4b9a1107df2f03698b370a.jpg

Photo courtesy of user Theme-Park-Urge