TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most screwed up vending machines in theme parks!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I remember one of the TPR Coaster Expeditions where Elissa got a small urinal from one vending machine Totally screwed up

That's interesting. Is there a picture of that anywhere?

Just did a screenshot of the video segment! You can find it in the introduction segment of TPR's Coaster Expedition Volume 11.

274999149_Bildschirmfoto2013-12-17um15_47_35.thumb.png.eaceb140ed9d647a1d2d3d667e36f93d.png

Elissa gets a urinal!

Way back in 2010, I was at Six Flags Magic Mountain and in waiting line to ride Tatsu. Seeing how long the line was and how thirsty I was, I decided to overspend my dough and purchase a soft drink from one of the vending machines. Well, my drink did come out, along with two others! So I gave those two drinks away and drank the third for myself.

• 3 years later...
^Dude that is awesome. Probably the coolest vending machine I've seen was one that made pizza. I'm thinking all the really cool vending machines are out of the US.

I coolest one that i have seen in US is Beer Vending Machine , that machine provides beer. That's placed in front of my apartment and i won't have to go long to have beer.

^Dude that is awesome. Probably the coolest vending machine I've seen was one that made pizza. I'm thinking all the really cool vending machines are out of the US.

I coolest one that i have seen in US is Beer Vending Machine , that machine provides beer. That's placed in front of my apartment and i won't have to go long to have beer.

When I was in Hamburg in Germany a couple of months back, there was a beer vending machine in the hotel lobby. I think we used it every day...