TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most screwed up vending machines in theme parks!

With the withdrawal of the coaster season, it's time to bridge the time gap for those of us who don't live in regions where parks are opened year round or during the winter seasons!

What about the following question: which screwed up vending machines have you seen in theme parks so far?

I start with a coke vending machine that I've seen during my trip to Walibi Belgium this summer!

P1040896.thumb.jpg.643598c8a900ae7a6ef4acb32a8aa832.jpg

Do u wanna coke? Get two for the price of one if you manage to reach the buttons! :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the withdrawal of the coaster season, it's time to bridge the time gap for those of us who don't live in regions where parks are opened year round or during the winter seasons!

What about the following question: which screwed up vending machines have you seen in theme parks so far?

I start with a coke vending machine that I've seen during my trip to Walibi Belgium this summer!

I guess the trick is you put someone on your shoulders to reach the buttons -- so have someone to share with?

This was in Movie Park Germany.

Pretty easy to figure it out, lol.

And this photo was taken by another

person on the (then) TPR 2008 Europe Tour.

Thanks, whoever you are/were.

HotDogMachineMovieParkGermany.jpg.87525e3eac3a73f5966403f73c494935.jpg

I mean, how many kinds of hot dogs can one vending machine produce? (o;

I'm trying to remember the brand name but I know Dreamworld in Australia had a short lived french fries vending machine I think it was around 2007... they also had a chicken nugget machine. It looked seriously dodgy lol.

The really tall 2x1 Coke machine is pretty cool. That would never be found in the US due to people potentially suing for injuring themselves trying to reach the machine or disabled people saying it's not ADA compliant or it discriminates against disabled people.

Surprised I haven't seen a Japanese machine in this threat yet.

^^^^ - Benny, how much did that pizza cost you? Do you remember? I remember when these machines were first introduced. TV reported on them, and they did mention a cost for one made, but that was then, etc. Just curious, thanks.

Only if I'm dying of dehydration would I fork over four bucks for a Sprite.

[attachment=0]IMG_7773.JPG[/attachment]

$4 for a soda is absolutely insane. Even for a theme park (or other captive audience for that matter).

Don't go to a sporting event or concert in New York!