TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Roller Coasters in the RAW!

Ordered on Dec 6th and received today in Phoenix, AZ on Dec 9th!!! Thanks TPR!!! Y'all are awesome! Thanks for the pen and lip balm too!!!

*edit

Elissa's on ride commentary was the best on Gravity Max!!!

"We're gonna go to the basically the edge of the track, and we're going to basically trust the Dutch engineers here"

"Alright so now we're basically at 90 degrees and it's gonna let go when of us at some point when we're hopefully attached to the track!!!"

Good times!

image.thumb.jpg.de89413606deff709e1f90bb7db8fe10.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.74721260b8cf46b233e367a561b82078.jpg

Rollercoasters in the Raw!!! TPR tested, Buster approved!!

Edited by ArizonaGuy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I like TPR. I buy the DVD and I get Insane Coaster Wars chapstick and a pen because you're just awesome like that! Thanks to everybody that made this happen, you're awesome! Gonna watch it now or tomorrow! Because I'm really tired but I REALLY want to watch it!

Edit: Forgot the pic! How could I forget the pic?

1505038_749581935070836_2031245357_n.jpg

Hi TPR [#FLUFF]

Thank you for "Roller Coasters In The Raw! #8" that arrived today. I enjoyed watching these programmes very much and will do so again later.

Thank you too for enclosing the Corkscrew Citrus "Insane Coaster Wars" extra -- it was absolutely DELICIOUS!

Does anyone here know if Insane Coaster Wars will be released on DVD anytime soon?

S.A.S. Baynham

Roller Coaster Media Library.com

Just watched both DVD's since I'm at home sick with the cold…watching these definitely made my day. Even my little son got into for a bit and though that all the coaster trains were cars and about to crash. When they went into tunnels he was like "where they go?" It was pretty awesome. Robb's commentary never fails to crack me up!

Jimmy "Oh, this is gunna be an oh sh*t moment" Bo

My copy of RAW 8 just arrived in today's mail, which is perfect timing since it's my birthday this weekend (even if I gave the gift to myself! )

Thanks Robb, and for the bonus Coaster Wars magnet and chapstick as well!

• 4 weeks later...

Received Roller Coasters in the raw Volume 8 a few days ago! I've watched gravity max and gatekeeper so far, and the footage is just fantastic! Lots of different perspectives, and really high quality! I'm looking forward to watching the rest! Plus, I got Coaster Expeditions Volume 8 as an added bonus! I enjoyed this DVD, it showed me how fun TPR tours can be! Hopefully I can go on one someday. Thanks Robb and Elissa!

• 4 weeks later...

New to the forum and to these DVD's and just got my first - Volume 2 - and have to say how impressed I was and how enjoyable it was. I definitely plan on ordering more. My fiance (who is not a huge coaster nerd) really enjoyed it as well.

New to the forum and to these DVD's and just got my first - Volume 2 - and have to say how impressed I was and how enjoyable it was. I definitely plan on ordering more. My fiance (who is not a huge coaster nerd) really enjoyed it as well.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Super stoked to report another DVD just arrived (Volume 5! my fiance wanted a POV of Great White since its her favorite coaster) so slowly working on getting the whole set! Cheers!