TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Theme Park Christmas Events will you visit in 2013?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already been to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Williamsburg (and will probably go back a few times with friends). I'll be hitting the Christmas stuff at Disneyland and probably Knott's Berry Farm when I fly back to visit my parents.

Edited by cfc

Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa. Also, I am lucky enough to squeeze in a quick trip to CA so I can hit Knott's, Disneyland, DCA, and Universal Studios! Of course, all of the Disney parks here in Orlando as well as Universal and Sea World.

I'll probably just hit up Knott's Merry Farm and Grinchmas over at USH. It's all I seem to do. SFMM is bringing back photo op's with Santa and they have a huge snow globe when you enter the park so I guess it has some holiday themeing? Other than that, I think that's all.

I'll definitely visit Disneyland and Knott's Merry Farm, as I have passes to both. It's possible I may visit Grinchmas at USH as well as I've never been, but unlikely. I'll also probably be visiting SFMM over winter break but they don't really have a Christmas event.

Silver Dollar City! It's always amazing!

Definitely one of the best around. We went for SDC's Christmas the first weekend in November. We'll try to go one more time if there's another warm weekend. For anyone who hasn't been yet, get the wassail. It's the absolute best part of the festival. And you can buy wassail kits to make at home too.

I'm definitely going to see Disneyland's Christmas stuff. Haunted Mansion Holiday makes the trip worth it to me by itself, but it might be the only park Christmas event I go to this year. I may visit Knott's though, as I have never been there around this time and would like to check out Knott's Merry Farm, as I'm sure Knott's will look fantastic as well.