TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Old, Gone Rides You'd Like To Ride - One Last Time

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My choices for ride designs to bring back

*The original style of suspended roller coasters (AKA the swinging suspended coaster)

*Those umbrella style kiddie rides, but made for riders taller than 54"

*Whip rides (like the one they have at Kennywood)

*Arrow style looping coasters

*Vekoma Illusion coasters

Deja Vu: an insane ride that sadly isn't around anymore. It was thrilling and scary just knowing how many issues it had

Well that's not true at all, according to the internet all but the one from SFOG are still operating. I know for a fact that there is still one in Idaho, because I rode it last year

Viper at SFoG - the Schwartzkopf shuttle loops are amazing and Viper was actually well themed to boot

Z-Force at SFoG - When I was young I really loved this

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disney World

Original Journey into Imagination at EPCOT

Viper at SFoG - the Schwartzkopf shuttle loops are amazing and Viper was actually well themed to boot

Z-Force at SFoG - When I was young I really loved this

I miss Viper so much! I wish it could've relocated within the park. If it was still operating they would have two amazing Schwarzkopf coasters and an even more stellar line up!

This ride is still around its just had 2 rethemes. I would love to ride Superman @SFNE in its prime again when it was originally SROS. This is before the accident and they made the modifications to the restraints with the ankle shackles. I rode it about 10 or 11 times when I was 9 the last year it was SROS

^ F$@& YOU KONG. WE WOULD'VE NEVER LOST CHAOS WITHOUT YOU.

It's a shame that Opryland was a total loss. If it were still around today, my guess would that Six Flags would take over it and SFDK wouldn't have Kong, but I think that Rock 'n Roller Coaster (the mine train coaster) would still go to Great Escape!

There is still one left in operation (there may be a second still operating in the UK, it was as of a few years ago), but the Fly-o-Plane at Lake Winnie is ridiculously awesome and intense! It may be my favorite flat alongside the Modial Top Scan and Zamperla Giant Discovery.

Our local fireman's carnival had one of these up until about 2 years ago. So much fun. The actually still have the ride in storage and plan to bring it back some time in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
Deja Vu: an insane ride that sadly isn't around anymore. It was thrilling and scary just knowing how many issues it had

Well that's not true at all, according to the internet all but the one from SFOG are still operating. I know for a fact that there is still one in Idaho, because I rode it last year

Actually, SFOG's Deja Vu is now in South America, if my mind serves me correctly.