TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Skyplex Orlando Discussion Thread

That emergency escape looks interesting. A bit scary, especially if something bad is happening to the rocket just a few feet away.

As for the polercoaster, it is interesting, but will probably will be known as the ride that "goes on forever doing some cool stuff". Nothing very big about it other then height and length.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

"Holy Tall Towers, Batman! Are they really going through with this?"

Well, that's what the man in the video said, and if they really built this, then who knows how many eXtra people will be changing their plans and go to Florida.

But it's the second announcement that piqued my interest: they will be building the third tallest roller coaster in the world in Atlanta. Six Flags over Georgia is located west of Atlanta, so does this means that this park will be getting that ground-breaking coaster?

I think I need to go to the toilet before I wet my pants again.

Trouble in paradise? I didn't think anything of it when they said they wanted to let their client have the major announcement but maybe they knew something wasn't going entirely to plan?

No trouble. I had lunch with someone today close to the situation, and there aren't any worries. The announcement will come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone heard any updates on this project? Seems strange they announced the announcement...and then nothing.

I wonder what they're waiting for. And does anyone know if its gonna open in 2014 or 2015? Cuz I thought it said 2014, but at this rate, it will probably open in 2015...