TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR 2014 Tours Thread!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What are the chances of an ECB happening this year?

I would actually like to do a WCB, MWB, and ECB this year, but it will all depend on timing and how things land with the tours. WCB is looking VERY good right now, so is MWB. We'll see how things go with EBC over the next few weeks...

Shame I cant make mini new hotness. That lineup was pretty much my dream, but I decided to be a responsible adult and take classes for grad school

However, I may tag along solo and meet some of yall at Hershey! Love that park, and it's not a theme park season till I got there at least once

Edit: Possible WCB eh?

Hm...depending on when, I would be quite keen on that. Especially if there's any chance of SF:MM (maybe X2 wont be closed on me this time!)

I'm going to have to voice my demand for WCB 2014 this year, i attended the last 3 and had the best time, so sad when it was time to go..... but an update for dates for sf-mm WCB 2014 would be appreciated , love the fact that they added the dinning pass option for sf-mm season pass for $100, but 2 meals each visit if you live local well worth it, you could go while flat broke and your still set.

but please, WCB 2014 updates for dates please.

West Coast Bash 2014!!!!! whoooooh whoooooo!!!

ps what is Neal's last name at sf-mm park operations supervisor, i would like to approach sf-mm about going solar and running the idea for covering the entire parking lot with solar and giving shade, my company would do the installation for free, and in turn become their main power provider.

also if anyone else reading this is interested in solar in Southern California, feel free to inquire with me and I'll give you the contact info

waiting impatiantly for West Coast Bash information,

Greg.

What are the chances of an ECB happening this year?

I would actually like to do a WCB, MWB, and ECB this year, but it will all depend on timing and how things land with the tours. WCB is looking VERY good right now, so is MWB. We'll see how things go with EBC over the next few weeks...

Here's hoping the MWB is going to be SF Great America right before the Mini East Coast Trip.

For the Mini East Coast Tour...Is there any possibility I could meetup with TPR just for Hershey Park? I think I'll be in the area around that time. I will have my own transportation, accommodation and park admission (seasons pass). I think it would be fun to meet people from TPR! I'd be willing to pay for all of the "TPR extras" for the day. Also, what are the chances of having Skyrush ERT?