TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Update Thread!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World of Color annoys me because there is so much planning and annoyance that goes into to having to see it (same with WDW's Fantastic, which I've still never seen.)

I completely agree with this sentiment. Even with the Fastpass, I like World of Color but who wants to show up 45 minutes ahead of time just to get a decent viewing position?! Fantasmic is even worse, with people starting to stake out their spots at 6pm for a 9pm show! I've found that attending the second show of the night is the way to go, as there are way fewer people around and it's much easier to get a good view at the last minute.

TPR's Orlando Trip 2013!

The final installment! For this update, if we get 25 responses in the forum, I'll give away some Bags-O-Crap!

Robb & Elissa Alvey invite you to come celebrate their 10th Anniversary with them at Epcot!

Link: http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/photo.php?pageid=50&linkid=13172

1383235_10151995668348566_1924006544_n.jpg

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Edited by robbalvey

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of this. Seriously one of the most amazing days at any park ever, capped off with the amazing dessert party, which was full of tasty treats! And liquid nitrogen ice cream has pretty much spoiled me for all other ice cream. It's that good!

dt

I've never been the biggest night-time show fan since it always seems so crowded in one area and then a mad rush by every-one to leave but i'd love to see more projection shows like in this TR. I'm always a big fan of fireworks since they are so easy to be seen all over the park. My favorite is still Everlands complete rip-off of fantasmic (but with more fireworks and fire) because the fireworks are so low that you're either amazed from underneath in the main area or it almost feels like you are level with the height of them when you watch from up on the hills.

Already missing Food and Wine, as I could go for another 1 or 6 Grapefruit Beers right now.

I love me some Schoffenhoffer Grapefruit. They blew all the kegs by the time I got around to trying it last year, but I made sure this year it was on my to-do list! Even found a six-pack in a store near me! Possibly one of the most refreshing beers I have ever had!

Also, congrats on the 10 year milestone!

Chuck would appear to be up to no good.

Curses! You have once again spoiled my plans for world domination by drawing attention to them!

Thanks for inviting me--that was a great day (that I really needed).

"Are you ready for the summer? Are you ready for the sunshine? Are you ready for the birds and bees, the apple trees, and a whole lot of fooling around..."

Any trip report with a reference to the movie Meatballs just has to be good. Congratulations on your 10th! Looks like you had a grand time celebrating and thanks for sharing.

But also remember...."We are the C...I....T's..so pity us. The kids are brats, the food is hideous. Were going to drink and smoke and fool around...."

Any trip report with a reference to the movie Meatballs just has to be good.

Ha! Thanks! That was probably one of the most random things I had written in a looooong time. Not even sure where the hell that came from. Just popped in my head....and I wrote it down! lol

I know that I told you this on Facebook, but I don't think I've said it in here. I'm loving that the trip reports are back! Looks like a great time, and I'm enjoying this TR a lot more than when certain people were taunting me on Facebook the entire time... They know who they are.

^ There are some mean people in this world.

Great TR Robb - this was probably my favourite day of the trip. Such a cool park to hang out at, a ton of alcohol, great company and a kick ass party (with even more FOOD!)

No idea what Adam and William were up to, I'm sure it was totally non-offensive.