TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Today's Burning Question - Suggest a Burning Question!

Today's Burning Question!

What's YOUR Burning Question?

This idea was presented to us and we LOVE it! Give us ideas about which "burning questions" you would like us to ask in the future!

We like to keep the "burning question" fairly general, like...

Disney or Universal?

Wood or Steel?

Loops or Hills?

Something that a LOT of people would be able to respond to. More specific questions don't work as well because they don't generate as much discussion.

And even if you may not have one to suggest yourself, please quote the ones you like the most so we can get an idea of their popularity!

Post your response below! When we get 100 responses we'll start giving away some bags of crap at random!

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Disney - I went to Paris' Disney in 2007, and Orlando's Disney in 2012. Went in Universal in 2012. I have to say I had a more better, and cooler (and more magical) place in Disney though. All the lovely hotels (I went to Carribean Beach Hotel), the beautiful ponds, and laying in your pool 30 ft. from your room, and than watching Magic Kingdoms fireworks is really cool!

2. Steel - Maybe a bit expective. I haven't rode an RMC yet, but I do like classic GCI's too. My favourite steel ride is Sheikra. The B&M Dive machine in Busch Gardens Tampa. I have rode these B&M's

Busch Gardens - SheiKra, Kumba,

Seaworld Orlando - Manta, Kraken\

Universal Studios - Hulk

Phantasialand - Black Mamba

Not really much, right?

---

3. Loops - The screaming, yelling, swearing during a loop, WOW! That feeling! Everybody's face red, everybody screaming, all small kids below you looking like ''WOW!'' It is a better feeling than airtime hills.

1. Disney - I went to Paris' Disney in 2007, and Orlando's Disney in 2012. Went in Universal in 2012. I have to say I had a more better, and cooler (and more magical) place in Disney though. All the lovely hotels (I went to Carribean Beach Hotel), the beautiful ponds, and laying in your pool 30 ft. from your room, and than watching Magic Kingdoms fireworks is really cool!

2. Steel - Maybe a bit expective. I haven't rode an RMC yet, but I do like classic GCI's too. My favourite steel ride is Sheikra. The B&M Dive machine in Busch Gardens Tampa. I have rode these B&M's

Busch Gardens - SheiKra, Kumba,

Seaworld Orlando - Manta, Kraken\

Universal Studios - Hulk

Phantasialand - Black Mamba

Not really much, right?

---

3. Loops - The screaming, yelling, swearing during a loop, WOW! That feeling! Everybody's face red, everybody screaming, all small kids below you looking like ''WOW!'' It is a better feeling than airtime hills.

No, you didn't read Robb's post correctly. He is looking for ideas for Burning Questions, not for you to answer a Burning Question.

Disneyland vs. Magic Kingdom.

Mmmh... Disneyland (if you mean like Paris VS Orlando...)

Disneyland has actually quite the same rides, however, Indiana Jones and Space mountain make a difference. We were a bit more bored in Orlando, but in Paris? We were energetic all the way through (Last visit was 5 months ago)

I more mean Disneyland California vs. Magic Kingdom. I would assume that more TPR members have been to the original Disneyland than Disneyland Paris.

I have a few:

*Floaty or Forceful?

*Kings Island or Kings Dominion

*Above the tracks (traditional coaster), below the tracks (invert), or beside the tracks (wing coaster)?

*Six Flags: East Coast vs. West Coast (SFGAdv or SFMM)

*Iron Horse or Topper Track?

*LA Area (Disneyland, SFMM, and KBF, Universal) vs. Orlando (Universal, WDW, Fun Spot Orlando)

*Tokyo Disneysea or Epcot?

*Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

*Would you rather ride Cannonball Loop at Action Park or Son of Beast at Kings Island?

Not sure if any of those have been done before, but those are a few.