TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. Doctor Who Salt & Pepper shakers. My year has been made. They joined my Flight Control TARDIS and Dalek plush to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special.

I'm so glad you like it. I thought about what I wouldn't buy for myself as an indulgence so hoped you didn't already have it. it took a little stalking to discover your likes.

It was fun looking as I just discovered my son is a Doctor Who fan and he loved looking with me!

P.S. You make me realize I need to step up my game sorry bubala hope you like what I sent anyway...

Don't sweat it! I liked it all! I have a huge collection of theme park souvenirs, and your gifts will fit right in. Thanks so much!

-Jason (Bubala)

photo001.jpg.0f0d3756dc0994f7e112d8941126a2be.jpg

My cool theme park souvenir gifts to add to my collection!

I opened my Secret Santa gift today--want a look?

I hope you enjoyed your gifts! You didn't really leave any hints about what you're into, so I took a chance and went with Busch Gardens themed items. I have to admit that when Nessie showed up, I almost kept her for myself! She's adorable!

-Jason

I opened my gift on Christmas, but was negligent in posting.

1272392557_ChrisHanKwansivus1.thumb.jpg.b68d52c29c7e1f340f4486e1c33c8c2f.jpg

Very pretty Amazon wrapping!

1194193578_ChrisHanKwansivus2.thumb.jpg.26813c05a8abe9e53271b924e5fda54b.jpg

I absolutely love it!

There was a note included with the gift saying that there will be another package too. I have not yet received it, but will post when it does arrive.

Thank you very much, Stacy!

So sorry to my secret santa for not posting earlier. I received the package on time for Christmas and was able to open it with the rest of my presents. Loved what was inside!

IMG_0047.thumb.JPG.18577746b7d09178d52d7a039e62a81e.JPG

Pardon the crate lid, my desk was much too messy for photographing. :-P

IMG_0048.thumb.JPG.6b62d874de2b8ca4dc3dbc73e2d3efae.JPGIMG_0049.thumb.JPG.fca0f873f9aa9eddf33ff50b3a3bbf02.JPG

This was especially unique to me. Awesome!

Thank you so much for these!

I've now sent messages to all the folks who have not posted that they've received a gift. Please let me know as soon as possible whether you've received anything so that I can follow up with the senders! I figure some folks are out of town for the holidays, etc. Hope everyone has enjoyed getting gifts!

I love this little Holiday endeavor. It brings out the best in people. Thank you Brandy for doing such a great job of organizing it each year.

If by chance one would like to show their appreciation and send the organizer a little something, where might one send these tokens of appreciation? And, where by chance does said organizer like to dine if'n they were to recieve a gift card from an appreciative participant? I of course am not speaking for myself, but for an appreciative person whom will remain nameless. You can PM me said address, and I will gladly pass it along to the aforementioned but anonymous appreciative participant.

I love this little Holiday endeavor. It brings out the best in people. Thank you Brandy for doing such a great job of organizing it each year.

If by chance one would like to show their appreciation and send the organizer a little something, where might one send these tokens of appreciation? And, where by chance does said organizer like to dine if'n they were to recieve a gift card from an appreciative participant? I of course am not speaking for myself, but for an appreciative person whom will remain nameless. You can PM me said address, and I will gladly pass it along to the aforementioned but anonymous appreciative participant.

Y'all are so very welcome! I really enjoy doing this and spreading some holiday cheer! Said organizer is not a picky diner and would be very appreciative of anything, but it's really not necessary!

Yes, thanks Brandy for your time with the gift exchange and I had quite a lot of fun seeing the reaction of my giftee's post here on the thread - It was fun being secret santa!

Also, your effort chasing folks that haven't posted...that's pretty awesome you will continue to track them all down

I actually managed to wait until Christmas to open mine. It's an awesome Japanese-style tea pot with built in filter! It's pretty neat because I don't have one like this where you can brew loose-leaf tea. It even came with matching cute little cups! Thanks secret santa! Now I just need to remember to take a picture of it.

Received my box today, well it arrived when i was out of town but my neighbor held onto it for me. Opened it today and saw some awesome stuff! Thank you very much Brandon.

Cheers!

IMG_6544.thumb.jpg.e170f791b304601e994bb1aa62798df5.jpg

sea monkeys, 3d cards, crazy chicken game. wohoo! and a card. thank you again!