TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

So I got home from Black Belt Class this evening to find this package sitting on my porch!

742186222_2013SecretSanta.jpg.8fdd6970be93375d7c66465138289fb1.jpg

Oh good Lawdy! What on earth could it be?

302755966_2013SecretSanta02.jpg.0468ad63de96582edce7544dc7892eff.jpg

Oh my Gawd! How in the name of all that's holy did this person know deep down inside this sic, twisted mind of mine, what I truly desired beyond Strippers, beyond Zombies, beyond any hawt red headed animated chick was actually a Corn on the Cob Kernel extractor. Imagine my excitement! Thank you Secret Santa!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my mom brought a package in and told me that it was my "major award." They actually seemed a tad crushed when I told them that somebody already got one of those on here. XD

993800_751234798238883_1418365753_n.jpg

Santa was good to me!

1457472_751234821572214_997064893_n.jpg

A bucket list coaster for me!

1459975_751234808238882_1126453829_n.jpg

I was a tad confused pulling this banner out but the note attached revealed just how cool this is to have. It's from the year Six Flags Fiesta Texas opened and was used as a decoration is something called Spasburg. It's 21 years old (two years older than I am!) and per the letter, it is DEFINITELY the coolest thing you could've gotten a TPR member, and I'm moving the stuff on my bedroom wall from Mexico around to accomodate it!

1479492_751234918238871_494842961_n.jpg

Close-up of the hat! Thanks so much for this, I don't have any with flat brims yet so this is a great addition to the collection!

1497784_751234911572205_954731696_n.jpg

Thanks, Ninjaturtle159! I love it! Happy/Merry/Joyous ChrisHanKwanSivus!

Got my package today, Opened it to! Huge thank you too my Secret ChrisHanKwanSivus person. I only know your first initial and last name (Shipping Return Address, if it's correct) but would like to know who you are!

As an Engineer in Florida, who loves the Mouse, one of my goals in life is to end up working at WDW in Engineering. Couldn't have gotten me better gifts!

IMG_2665.thumb.JPG.280df745cfa352a78136b986ac085d06.JPG

Inside the package, well, another package!

IMG_2666.thumb.JPG.36c40daf4f4f11916430960ddb8bf691.JPG

Inside this second package, is three wrapped gifts! Funny, I did similar things to my giftee!

IMG_2667.thumb.JPG.0e4a143339458c8f91f37afd0f31c83c.JPG

Awesome gifts. An Imagineering Legends Book, a WDI Padfolio, and a WDI Lanyard.

IMG_2670.thumb.JPG.dfb3905ac9eda4ba152f94f7e9257007.JPG

Close up of the Lanyard

Thank You Mystery Person!

Blonde moment. I got this package forgetting I had even signed up and thought "Who in the heck sent me this?" I called my mom, siblings and a couple of friends puzzeld. Then it dawned on me and made me laugh (doh). Major points for whoever had me! I can't wait to do this again next year!

Chris V

LOL!!! I was your "Secret Santa" this year. I hope you enjoyed the gifts. Merry ChrisHanKwanSivus to you and everyone else!!

I got my ChrisHanKwanSivus gift today in the mail and coudn't resist opening it. I'll post pictures tomorrow, but let me just say that this completely blew away everything I have received in the past via any secret santa type gift exchange I've participated in. It's like Lena* somehow got ahold of my Amazon wish list. Thanks a bunch Lena, I can't tell you how much receiving your package cheered me up today and put a smile on my face.

*(I know who my Secret Santa is because she included a very nice letter within the package)

just got home after a VERY bad (and long day) at work, and found a few pkgs. . including one addressed to bert425!

I recognized the name, so even tho the recommendation (and my intention) was to wait, I needed it, so I opened up my package!

and here is what I found:

Thanks so much, to my Secret ChrishHanKwansSivuSanta, Midgetman82!

LOVE the Holiday world brochure, and the card made us both laugh!

but the DVD?. it's seriously like you read my mind! I just saw the first one on cable recently, and I was wanting to buy the 2nd one, but did not have it yet!. . .so you nailed a PERFECT gift for me.

and oooo. . . a note that there might be an additional thing coming? wOOt! something to look forward to.

thanks so much, Marcus, you really did put a nice cap on a pretty crappy day!

Never seen a swedish fish in my life //A swede

Well we do have the original but it has "Malaco" embossed on its side instead of swedish, how lame...

PM me your address and I have Swedish Fish for you.... you MUST try them

I received my packaged on Monday. Sorry it took so long to post a pic!

Thanks so much, Kara!! You completely nailed it! The shirt fits perfectly, and the popcorn is the perfect compliment for these lovely -10° nights we've been having in Chicagoland this week. I'll be getting lots of movie watching in this weekend! Happy ChrisHanKwanSivus!!

20131211_083232.thumb.jpg.8ab57c99777256745c0c82914929eeb4.jpg

Yay! I'm loving seeing all your gifts! My gift came yesterday from my not-so-secret Santa and it's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!

1567042277_2013-12-1219_42_27.thumb.jpg.f2dc73867216c24f0ed367f8fe95a2ab.jpg

You have no idea how happy me and the girls were to see Shrek in there! And I seriously have been wanting baking mats for years and just never got around to getting any!

Blonde moment. I got this package forgetting I had even signed up and thought "Who in the heck sent me this?" I called my mom, siblings and a couple of friends puzzeld. Then it dawned on me and made me laugh (doh). Major points for whoever had me! I can't wait to do this again next year!

Chris V

LOL!!! I was your "Secret Santa" this year. I hope you enjoyed the gifts. Merry ChrisHanKwanSivus to you and everyone else!!

Thanks a ton. I LOVE the shirt and the iPhone case is just what I needed.

To my secret Santa.... My gift came yesterday. Well I hope it was from you because I did not order anything from Amazon. Maybe Amazon is just being nice this holiday season.

I will be opening my gift on Xmas morning, I know such a party pooper. I am a traditionalist

^ ... and tomorrow or the day after you will post something about you couldn't wait until Christmas!

At least, that's been the trend so far on this thread - perhaps you can hold out and break the norm.

Edited by Hoppy

PM me your address and I have Swedish Fish for you.... you MUST try them

Desperately trying to PM you but it gets stuck in the outbox? Did you get anything?

Yes, you will be all set - patience is a virtue now since international shipping can take a while...

Hope to make it to Sweden some day soon...hope you enjoy