TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gift received! Thanks to my Secret Santa - I did read the card but will wait to open my presents (one does feel suspiciously like a big bag of candy though! )

image.thumb.jpg.bc4c9de11937e5c49b5e12e8524e6e3f.jpg

And my parcel has been sent today too - had to wait for some cooler weather to give certain food items a fighting chance of arriving in a decent shape. My giftee should get it right in time for Christmas!

So I am pretty sure my gift arrived today. I got a notification from my mail room. Sadly, I received that notification while I was on the train to CT so I will not be able to report for sure on the nature of what I have received until Monday.

Also according to USPS tracking the package I sent to my "Santee" has been delivered.

I got a box last week from Amazon and since I haven't ordered anything from them this year for Christmas, I am pretty sure it is from my Secret Santa. To open now or wait until the weekend before Christmas when my roommate and I exchange gifts?....we will see how long I can hold out.