TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

My gift is being dropped off at the mailing store next to my work tomorrow on my lunch break. I got a bit delayed because of going to TN for Thanksgiving, but that's where the gifts were purchased. I recruited my cousin-in-law for help. I hope my giftee enjoys my TN gifts coming to them by way of FL.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just letting my Secret Santa know that your box o' ChrisHanKwanSivus magic has arrived! I'm a traditionalist, so I'm going to wait until ChrisHanKwanSivus morning to open it, but thanks in advance! Can't wait to see what's inside!

Dear Secret SanHansKwanziClaus,

I just wanted to let you know that upon return from our Thanksgiving week vacation, I had indeed received a package courtesy of the wonderful USPS!

As I am very impatient by nature, I could not wait until Christmas to open!

I will post photo evidence reflecting what a terrific Secret SanHansKwanziClaus you were as soon as I get the chance!

Thank you very much!

I got my package in today. I was confused as to what I ordered from amazon so when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised hat it was from my secret Chrismahanakwazayulivus giver.

I love the one thing i saw before I slammed the box shut (the awesome Muppets Salt and pepper shaker! ) ill likely open it before Chrismahanakwazayulivus rolls around but I just wasn't ready tonight.

I finally had my elf get my package out today!

Which one? I thought you weren't the lazy type!

I love to these type of fun events. well i will participate surely next time

Definitely! If Reddit went from 40K to 122K participants in their Santa Gift Exchange this year...I'm curious how TPR can grow...

Thank you to my secret Santa (who is remaining a secret ) I'm trying to track down a camera to take pictures of my gifts. They are AWESOME! I love the soap, and the little monster is so cute he has to live at my office so I can see him when I need a smile. I especially liked the personalized card. It had a shout out to my favorite Simpsons guest voice, Thomas Pynchon! I was impressed with the hand drawn French Horn too! I've been trying to draw that since I was a wee lass and I could never get it right. As well as lots of other stuff but those were extra nifty.

THANK YOU! Pictures to follow...

Edited by PikaPika