TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for something to come in the mail before I can send it to my giftee. I'm hoping I can get it here and get it out before it's too late. Also, I won't be able to even see my gift given to me until christmas break probably when I get back home.

Holy crap ... I apologize to the rest of TPR but nothing is going to top my gift. Thank you to the amazing Kristin Connolly!!!

I've decided that this needs to be my new desk lamp as you'll see in the pictures below.

If the lamp wasn't enough, I got an awesome R2D2 Christmas snowglobe. That will go with the Xmas decorations when they come out later this week.

IMG_3266.thumb.JPG.d0f0e8fa6930f8fcaf0bce00e797f1fc.JPG

It's a MAJOR AWARD!!!!

IMG_3274.thumb.JPG.b39abc720d651258e6ae89cc7defd8a9.JPG

The snap of a few sparks, a quick whiff of ozone, and the lamp blazed forth in unparalleled glory.

2145510584_MajorAward.thumb.jpg.3a245e962b10d3265e3d23d5db70967e.jpg

Oh, look at that! Will you look at that? Isn't that glorious? It's... it's... it's indescribably beautiful! It reminds me of the Fourth of July!

I shipped mine out on Monday, but haven't seen my giftee post they got it yet.

so I"m assuming they were out of town for Thanksgiving and just haven't opened it yet.

(I always worry about stuff getting lost in the mail!).

To whom it may concern, I know my giftee doesn't know who will be giving them their gift, but I feel the need to post here anyway to say that I have not sent out your gift yet. It is because of the conundrum of having found the perfect gift for the world traveling theme park Enthusiast and it's $5 over the cap of the gift exchange. So day in and day out Ive been watching it like a hawk ready to jump on it if it just so happened to go on sale.

So I'm urging you to persevere and cross your fingers like mine that Cyber Monday brings the price cut that Black Friday did not.

I'm still waiting on an apparently late package that will (fingers crossed) arrive before Wednesday so I can ship it out to my giftee a.s.a.p. If it doesn't, I'm probably going to have to go with my "plan-b" present and send it before deadline.

If that second-half does arrive after, would it be okay to send it out post-deadline?