TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I love Christmas .. Thanks Townsend family ! You are all awesome .

Link directs to a video of our son opening up his Christmas gift. Sorry it's an external link, I couldn't get the file to load to TPR directly.. It's pretty cute though

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=576372222416168&set=vb.100001301867988&type=2&theater

Edited by Chroniq

Thanks Secret Santa! (Luz Ameigh!)

Just shipped my package off today (with TONS of IAAPA stuff in it!) and my own package arrived!

Woo hoo!

440019151_photo1.thumb.JPG.ed0f679cabcaf4166e2795014f64a846.JPG

My favorite coaster!

6040639_photo2.thumb.JPG.00f066bc914a2a3623a01c7d36a65320.JPG

Keychains make great Christmas ornaments too!

1328679874_photo3.thumb.JPG.55088432d69227ddac2ce8e335874d89.JPG

Magnets are always a plus!

252491449_photo4.thumb.JPG.6a6f685d06ed0d3d480ce1d5c7f93ebf.JPG

Thanks Santa!

got my final piece in the mail today, so gonna wrap this weekend, and mail on Monday.

wOOt!

are we not supposed to wait for the holidays to open? (surprised to see folks opening gifts already?).

got my final piece in the mail today, so gonna wrap this weekend, and mail on Monday.

wOOt!

are we not supposed to wait for the holidays to open? (surprised to see folks opening gifts already?).

I always thought it was open at your own discretion.

oh, cool.

first time I've participated, so wasn't sure

(I haven't gotten mine yet, but will likely wait to open).

It's totally open at your own discretion! We moved the deadlines up earlier this year to make sure that the international folks received their gifts before the holidays (last year there were some issues with shipping times). So feel free to open whenever you choose. People will be posting in this thread for while as the gifts start trickling in.

Also, I was asked if/when you should reveal yourself to your giftee. That's totally up to you as well. I believe there are still people who don't know their secret santas from years past. So you decide whether or not you want to reveal yourself!

^ Same here! Did I send mine already? Perhaps it went out today or next week if I still am waiting on an item?

I am a stealthy secret Satan.
I am a stealthy secret Santa.

I hope it was you were a stealthy secret Santa not the other one... FTFY

I still don't know my secret santa from the first time, and last year, I think I figured it out eventually by posts on the thread here. But I don't know if I ever was 100% sure.

As for me, I always like to say when something has shipped because last year, my gift sat in customs for quite a while before they decided to send it onto it's recipient. I kind of like to make sure gifts arrive properly at their destination.