TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

Just wondering, what are the numbers on this event? How many people are involved haha? Could this be the worlds largest Secret Santa???

It has definitely grown over the years. In 2011 we had 36... 2012 had 61... and this year we have 75!

Also, when you receive your gift make sure you post in here and show us what you got!

EDIT: Just thought of something! If you any of you are on Pinterest, the boards are a great way to find out someone's interests! Here's mine: http://www.pinterest.com/brandy524/boards/

Great idea Brandy! I totally forgot about Pinterest.

Here is mine:

http://www.pinterest.com/alilstronger/boards/

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only ever been to the "main" parks in Florida & West Coast (and never out of the US), so I'd love any kind of Park Maps/flyers from some of the smaller parks . . basically a TPR bag o crap would make my holiday

other things about me.

I like all music other than top40 or Country. Paticularly late 70's-80's bands (favorite bands KISS & Goblin)

I like Horror movies, and still watch TONS of DVDs (favorite Movies: "Demons" & "Return of the Living Dead")

I like Broadway shows, and am salivating over the new Deluxe original cast recording of Wicked (tho my partner will likely buy that for me).

cut and paste from earlier in the thread, for whomever got me.

(if T-shirt ends up, I can fit in XL, but prefer XXL).

Pretty much, I'm easy to make happy. . so surprise me! You really can't go wrong (unless you get me a Country CD )

Debating on posting a picture of my "stash" of theme park things so that if somebody wants to get me something park-related, they can make sure what I get isn't something I already have. It's a huge concern of mine when pickin out gifts for others that at least I have, and while I don't expect a list of my person's possessions in full, a little but of things related to what they asked for would be nice. Would you think it's worth it?

Dear Secret SantaMenorahClaus,

If you have not yet done your shopping, I wanted to provide you with a few ideas for the wonderful gift/gifts that you will be sending my way.

I am a collector of Montreal Expos items. (They were a Major League Baseball team several years ago).

I LOVE Rottweilers! (My wife thinks more than I love her, and she may be right!)

If you happen to be an international Claus, I love Kit Kat candy bars from other countries.

My t-shirt size is XL.

Of course, if you have something that you love that you would like to gift to me, I would certainly love a surprise as well.

Thanks!

I posted a rundown of what I like earlier, but here's a more detailed description:

Roller coasters are by far my biggest interest. I'm a busy college student, and it's something that can be enjoyed in doses big and small equally. I have other hobbies I'll mention later, but they're my first and foremost interest.

Things I HAVE:

* Milennium Force mug, keyring, Coasterdynamix, hat

*Cheetah Hunt cap, shirt, mug, photo frame

*Cedar Point shirts

GateKeeper hat, shirt, keyring, mug

*Diamondback mug, keyring, shirt, hat, bag

*Beast mug, keyring, shirt

*Wild Eagle shirt, hat, mug

*Thunderhead shirt

*Dollywood shirt, mug, keyring

*Mystery Mine keyring

*Carowinds shirt

*Intimidator keyring, mug

*Firehawk mug

*River Battle mug

*I-305 mug, keyring

*Volcano shirt (doesn't fit)

*Griffon mug

*RCT3

*NoLimits

*RCT2

I'm a BIT of a packrat with the industry.

What I'd LIKE:

*GateKeeper Coasterdynamix, bag, statue thing from online

*Top Thrill Dragster anything

*Beast hat

*Maverick anything

*BGW anything

*BGT anything

*Millennium Force shirt

*Anything from a bucket list coaster

On that note, here's my bucket list:

1. Outlaw Run

2. Skyrush

3. Iron Rattler

4. Leviathan

5. Nemesis

Other interests I have:

*Photography

*International Sports (I'm a totally different person during the Olympics or the World Cup)

*The Hunger Games

*Engineering

*I've always wanted to travel to Lake Placid, NY, Istanbul, Turkey, and Portland, Oregon

Just a long, rambley post if anybody needed help with me. I know what I'm getting for my person, just struggling to ship it.

Fun fact: I was posting this from my phone on the city bus while the cops came up and arrested a guy for shoplifting! The things that happen when I'm on here! XD

Edit: I'm a size XL

Dear Secret SantaMenorahClaus,

If you have not yet done your shopping, I wanted to provide you with a few ideas for the wonderful gift/gifts that you will be sending my way.

I am a collector of Montreal Expos items. (They were a Major League Baseball team several years ago).

I am sooooooo sad I didn't get you. I would have so much fun with this...

For whomever that gets to have fun shopping for me, I posted some stuff early on in the thread - can't wait!

You can PM Brandy if you have questions and ask her to relay the message to me if you are struggling. I love dark chocolate, fireworks, women, T-shirt size XL, etc, etc...

As a newbie (Both to the exchange, and TPR Forums), this seemed a bit difficult, but I just searched the person whom I had past posts and got a little insight into what they are into. Don't forget that many people have their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Myspace pages linked to their profile, just takes a little bit of sleuthing to find it all out!

On that note, can't wait to see what I get, along with the reaction of the person when they get my gift. The last question is, do you write on the package "Don't open till 'Insert Holiday Here!' Haha"

^I love that you specified women. 'Cause you can never be too sure here at TPR.

Very nice you noticed and replied Guy - Reps to you! Yeah, after lurking for years it was an obvious note to display. I had to make sure everyone knew

Been meaning to do this for a few days now.

Scuba

Hot Mermaids (going to find one, one of these days)

Pirates (Hollywood kind, not the real ones)

Baseball (no specific team (not Yankees though) I just like to watch it)

Sci-Fi

Travel

But to tell you the truth, I would be happy with what ever gift I get.

Happy ChrisHanKwanSivus everyone!

I purchased my giftee's gifts this past weekend. Due to school last night and tonight I won't be able to get them out until Thurs or Friday at the latest.

My mom did say that a box came for me today. I didn't order anything. I wonder what it could be......I'll post pics after in the next few days.