TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

Thought I would post my likes/ interests

I wear T-Shirt size Large

Anything that's Roller Coaster related would be awesome

TV Shows: The Office, South Park, Parks And Recreation,

Video Games: Grand Theft Auto

If you have an extra park map from a park lying around see if you can throw it in

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my victim's name, so I figured I'd post a few things about me.

I am a size large for shirts. I like Doctor Who, Muppets, and most things Disney. I love to cook and bake and often try to outdo myself with baking, to mostly disastrous results. I have two cats. I'm an engineer and live where it's cold this time of year.

Good luck.

Many thanks again to Brandy for putting this all together!

Brandy, I had an email saying I had a PM with a name, and then when I logged in here it was gone. Will I get a new PM with my person's name?

The same thing happened to me!

Same here...said message deleted by author.

Something to note - the forum system usually will send out an email to whatever email address is registered on the forum with the same contents that are in the private message. So you might want to check your email inbox as well if the PM is not showing up.

Got mine. Thankfully this person is less of an enigma than last year's giftee.

Whoever's buying for me, my interests include Batman, The Muppets and LEGO. I haven't found anywhere I can buy the Swedish Fish candy in Australia. I have a (sizeable) collection of theme park magnets which I'm always looking to grow, and park maps are always interesting!

Something to note - the forum system usually will send out an email to whatever email address is registered on the forum with the same contents that are in the private message. So you might want to check your email inbox as well if the PM is not showing up.

Thanks for that Robb! I was on my phone at work and just scrolled at the subject saying it was a PM I had, I read it now and saw my giftee's name

Got my Address! Whoever got me, some of my interests include:

Roller Coasters and Theme Parks (Obviously)

Disney

Movies and Film

Sci-fi

Owls

Scarves

Video Games

Indiana Jones

Anything Edible/Foreign Candy

If all else fails, just surprise me Shirt size is L

yep. .got mine in my hotmail inbox

so I'm all covered and ready to shop for my Giftee! (bwa-haaa-haaaa)!

I have no idea who my person is? So thank you all for dripping hints. I'm hoping my person will do the same, but I haven't seen anything by him/her/it.

Yeah, those of you who are new to TPR, or are not frequent posters it would be really, really helpful if you post something in here.

Hey guys!

I love roller coasters and theme parks/amusement parks like all of us!

I also like

- American candies

- English/American/French literature

- Maps from theme parks

- region specific food and cultural souvenirs

In general, I'm VERY open minded! Surprise me guys!

Just wondering, what are the numbers on this event? How many people are involved haha? Could this be the worlds largest Secret Santa???

It has definitely grown over the years. In 2011 we had 36... 2012 had 61... and this year we have 75!

Also, when you receive your gift make sure you post in here and show us what you got!

EDIT: Just thought of something! If you any of you are on Pinterest, the boards are a great way to find out someone's interests! Here's mine: http://www.pinterest.com/brandy524/boards/

Hmmmm....what could I share as likes?

Well obviously I am a theme park geek but Disney nut even more.

My tshirt size is XL.

I love Big Bang Theory. To be honest, I am an easy guy that just likes to have fun. I like the odd. I will admit that. I haven't been to many parks outside the SE so the world is your oyster.

1st time to parrrr-take in the ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange - and don't post a lot - so here's my info (to use or not) for the lucky random numbered person who...

Well, you get the idea.

Shot Glass(es) (over 250 in da collection so far - doesn't matter from where)

Disneyland (more overall park items than specific attractions)

Disney World

Pluto - Fav of the Fab 5

Choc-o-late

Big Bang Theory

Nightmare Before Christmas

size XL for any shirt

and I ain't be picky - just happy to be part of it!

Happy ChrisHanKwanSivus to all, and to all a ChrisHanKwanSivus season!

Yeah, those of you who are new to TPR, or are not frequent posters it would be really, really helpful if you post something in here.

Please do, unless you want a gift based solely on the information available in the Google Maps view of your house...