TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

107 faaaaaast flips on a Topspin !

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I took my first spin on ye old Texas Twister at Geauga Lake when I was 12 I think. That bastard hurt my balls back then on a generally benign program. I'd be a goner if I was on this "cycle", at the least in a state of shock. yikes!

This was done at Serengeti-Park Hodenhagen. A group of enthusiasts asked for a ride with many spins - the operator switched to manual and delivered.

On carnivals you normally have two 7-8x spins which I think are no problem. At 100+ spins I would likely tend toward a light headache but not toward throwing up.

I did 250 spins over 3 rides (in a row) on Götterflug at Belantis during one visit and it's really nauseating, felt like I had way too much to drink when I got of each run.

The question is which of these experiences would be worse, the Top spin where you tumble end over end or Götterflug where you have a clear view of the horizon at all times??

Yeah, I took my first spin on ye old Texas Twister at Geauga Lake when I was 12 I think. That bastard hurt my balls back then on a generally benign program. I'd be a goner if I was on this "cycle", at the least in a state of shock. yikes!

And Geauga's Texas Twister was one of the better run Top Spins even though it only flipped you maybe four or five times depending on the weight of the carriage.

Back in the day I could probably handle it but now I think I'll pass.

This was done at Serengeti-Park Hodenhagen. A group of enthusiasts asked for a ride with many spins - the operator switched to manual and delivered.

On carnivals you normally have two 7-8x spins which I think are no problem. At 100+ spins I would likely tend toward a light headache but not toward throwing up.

Yeah, I figured this wasn't "normal" operation--although maybe it is for German fairs.