TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hercules Charity Auctions Co.

So I am cleaning out my amusement closet. I've decided to grow up, just a little at least, and I need some space to grow my business wardrobe. Well, all of the amusement stuff has to go, and what better way to do it than send it all to new loving homes, and help non-profits at the same time???

Over the next few months (or however long it takes and this thread stays popular) I will post an item to auction off. You can post a comment to bid with the price you would like to pay for the item. The highest bid will win. Pretty simple.

PROCEEDS WILL GO TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD VILLAGE AND THE NATIONAL ROLLER COASTER MUSEUM

I will post when the bidding for the item will be over and I will stop the bidding at that time and announce the winner. I will then PM the person who won to get payment and send to their mailing address. BONUS: SHIPPING IS ON ME!!!!! SO ALL THE MORE REASON TO BID AWAY!

Again, PROCEEDS WILL GO TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD VILLAGE AND THE NATIONAL ROLLER COASTER MUSEUM!!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First item to bid is a completely unused, never before worn 2010 IAAPA Charity Golf Tournament golf shirt. As you can see it has the Give Kids The World logo and IAAPA logo on the sleeve. It is a size L.

Bidding will close Friday 10/25/13 at 12PM Eastern.

Let's start the bidding at $5.00.

photo.thumb.JPG.45527f8ae2002a643c918e5caa5c7aea.JPG