The Official TPR Video Thread!

P. 68 - Kraken at SeaWorld Orlando!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a ride on the legendary Loch Ness Monster roller coaster!  

The setting enhances this ride--much nicer to glide through the trees than just over a concrete slab.

Whenever I see people lined up to ride an SLC, this comes to mind.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roller coasters don't always have to be the "tallest" or "fastest" to be fun! Nagashima Spaland's "Jet Coaster" takes on a thrilling ride through the trees!

• Like 1

The setting enhances this ride--much nicer to glide through the trees than just over a concrete slab.

• Like 2

It's amazing what "a little tree landscaping" here and there, can transform any ride into an adventure of it's own. 😀 Jet Coaster itself was really nothing special to me, especially with those not-very-exciting dips in it. But I still really enjoyed the ride, with not being able to see all of it's track, ahead of me. All trees. Everywhere! And - I would kill to see what they could or would do for a "Halloween layover" of it, with spooks and ghouls all around in the forest, there. That would be great to ride thru. 👻

1576010715_ResizeofIMG_2384c.JPG.3cd88661f9cae39996085282a0f4e3d2.JPG

Jet Coaster's in there.... somewhere. TPR 2013 Japan Tour.

^Thank you, I appreciate that. Still waiting to hear about my job opportunity in West Palm Beach. The thought of living 3-ish hours from all the Florida parks is incredibly exciting, plus I'll never have to scrape snow off my car again...