TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Time to get caught up again! (I'm gonna throw in a few extra videos here, too!)

This was a momentary lapse of insanity:

This ride was...um...not good:

This ride, on the other hand, HOLY F**KING AMAZING!!!

And here's a look at a ride that just closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios yesterday:

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

Do not explain away what this man believed to be the pinnacle of TPR's video achievements as temporary insanity! You are an artist! And you were expressing your feelings toward the FROZEN haters with wry wit and biting theatrics! Embrace your right brain creativity! Say it loud and say it proud! I am, and always have been, fu@king mental! Choke on a humongous bag of dicks if you can't handle me! Just cram them in, and gobble them down until you slip away into sweet sweet death!

Was Thunderbolt really not that good? It looks fun.

Thank you for your insight Mrs. Tums! They all look pretty damn badass, I swear Texpress is Balder, with two extra airtime hills and turns at the beginning. Like, if you took everything AFTER the hill with the brake run on it, its just Balder's layout. Like a Balder+, or 2.0.

Either way, they both look absolutely insane. WE NEED MOAR INTAMIN WOODIES!

Thank you for your insight Mrs. Tums! They all look pretty damn badass, I swear Texpress is Balder, with two extra airtime hills and turns at the beginning. Like, if you took everything AFTER the hill with the brake run on it, its just Balder's layout. Like a Balder+, or 2.0.

I've heard the park owner rode both El Toro and Balder then asked Intamin to combine both of them into one.

^That's what we were told as well. It's very true as you ride it as well, but something about doing those first big hills before turning into Balder makes the Balder section slightly slower. That being said, it's been a number of years since we've ridden it so hopefully it's sped up a bit!

Getting all caugh up.

Anna and Elsa ride Malestrom- Too funny Robb!!

Thunderbolt- What is wrong with the ride? Is it the restraints? Is it the layout? It seems good to me, but not as good as a Euro-Fighter.

Balder- Never have ridden it, but looks KICK A$$!! So MUCH airtime.

Catastrophe Canyon- Won't miss that ride at all. How about they put in a Frozen land?

Big Fat Panda Show- Looks like a fun podcast and thanks for introducing me to a new one! Nice segment, Robb.

Desperado- Just send it to the scrap yard.

Climbing Eclispe at Grona Lund (saw it on FB)- Looks so much fun climbing a star flyer!

The FINAL VIDEO of the "Daily September Videos!"

This was easily one of the craziest things I've done at an amusement park, and on top of that we raised over $6,000 for Give Kids The World in the process!

Remember that we are going to be giving away BAGS-O-CRAP to random people who have commented in this thread over the last month, so....

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

All these daily september videos have been fantastic! My personal favourite has to be Thad's Lynet commentary closely followed by Balder!

As for the Starflyer climb, well that was insane to watch. Its not every day while you are walking round a park, you look up at a tower ride and see multiple people standing on top of the gondola!

I'm like a week behind on these, so...

Tagada: I really want to ride one of these, but from this I can clearly see why none would ever be built in the US.

Dead Fall Maze: Looks like a good maze from what is shown here.

Maelstrom: Do I wish I had gotten a chance to ride Maelstrom? Yes. Do I think a Frozen ride is a good idea? Absolutely. Should it go in World Showcase? Depends what direction Disney is going with Epcot.

Thunderbolt: What the heck did you do, Zamperla? I'm convinced a Gerstlauer Eurofighter with the same layout as this ride would be great, but when I rode it I found the coaster terrible. Someone in our car came back with a bloody nose, and any ride that does that has major issues.

Balder: Doesn't look like the greatest wooden coaster ever, but does look like an extremely good ride. One of these days I need to do a trip to Scandinavia, ideally with TPR.

Catastrophe Canyon: As I've never been to Disney World, I never got to experience this in person. Do I regret that? No, not really.

Desperado: You know, I rode this coaster in June and thought it was still a decent ride in a middle seat. There are certainly much better rides out there, but I didn't think it was bad and still consider it the best coaster in Nevada. That said, it is the most awkwardly placed coaster I know of and isn't really worth $10 more than once.

Eclipse: This looks awesome. I'm guessing that was the highlight of the trip for those who did it, and I'd absolutely love to do that.

Balder: Doesn't look like the greatest wooden coaster ever, but does look like an extremely good ride. One of these days I need to do a trip to Scandinavia, ideally with TPR.

And that's part of the reason it is the best! No one can tell from watching it or watching a POV but the ride does all sorts of awesome things!