TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Honestly, I'm really not too upset that I missed the two Zyklons.

The oddly specific ride names at Legendia (that one, Scary Toys Factory, Dragon Wrestling Tournament, Giant Water Pump, etc) were one of the best parts of the park!

Though, definitely color me disappointed that some of the crazier flat rides like you mentioned weren't operating.

Legendia was the weirdest park I have ever been two. They have two different Zyklon coasters with similar layouts. (Though these kinds of coasters are sort of a guilty pleasure for me). They have lots of odd flat rides and a weird looping coaster (closed on my visit). Everyone knows this park for the Vekoma looper, but it was still weirder than I was expecting. Getting there was an experience in and of itself. Katowice is very "Eastern Blocky." If you want to see what a typical Communist bloc city looked like, take the long walk from the train station to the park.

I would totally go back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Robb and Elissa! Congrats on YouTube Year #10, and TPR Year #23!

They add up to 33 which is a very lucky number to be, lol.

Best Wishes Always and Thank You for all the work you've put into this site, and beyond.

DoritosCake.jpg.1fcbea9e566308be70cbe1c1b222277c.jpg

Needs several more candles, though. (o;

• 2 weeks later...

I've started what I hope will be a short series over on our Facebook page featuring videos from parks that should have been opening. Yesterday I featured Fury 325 at Carowinds as their Season Pass Holder Preview Day should have been today. Today I'm featuring a reason to be happy that parks delayed opening, Grizzly at CGA!

Check them out to keep you occupied!

^ Noted, thanks! Having never ridden it, but all the others (ugh), thought I'd ask.

(I was going to add Colossus in Heide Park. But that was a "rain thing" that visit.)

Chip-Dale-Christmas2018.png.d398a93560d7302f63082a31fc18909f.png

Continuing our virtual trip of parks that should be opening...

Tomorrow Kings Dominion should have opened for the season. This one hurts a bit as I REALLY like this park. I305, Twisted Timbers, Flight of Fear, Avalanche are all great coasters. The park has some shade and decent food options too. I do miss Volcano though. Such a unique ride with so much potential. Let's ride it together on the computer! What do you like best about Kings Dominion?

Today would have been Lagoon's Opening Day. This park was always elusive to me as we always went to Salt Lake City during the winter for skiing, never the summer! I finally visited in 2015 and filmed this video as Robb had broken his ankle the day before! The park was 'interesting'. Some really interesting rides and operations and not quite as 'friendly and fun' as I was expecting from Utah. This was the highlight of our day, Cannibal! Your thoughts?

Six Flags America is a park that gets a lot of flak in the 'coaster community'. It should have opened yesterday for the season but once again, obviously, it did not. What would you do/suggest to fix the park up?

Here's one of their worst coasters that Robb rode and suffered through just for you to enjoy the footage!