TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

So jealous you got to climb that freaking star flyer! Good thing coaster geeks aren't typically afraid of heights, because someone would have been crappin their drawers.

I rode desperado quite a few years ago, when I was pretty young. I remember it being pretty dang fun, but I was young and stupid, so I can't really comment. I've got a real soft spot for Arrows, so I'd probably give it a ride if i was in the area (god forbid). Looks like a real banger though. All the fun of a drunken bar fight!!

Posted a new one today! Piraten at Djurs Sommerland! Check out TPR as we play "Pass the Sword" on this ride! lol

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

I love this coaster, so fast, and so smooth. . and I really love that it's so high thrill without the inversions.

I'm still confused as to why it's themed to a Pirate though?

but hey, it makes playing "pass the sword" make plenty of sense. . LOL

Oh My God! Oh my God! Oh My God! I won! I won! I won!

I'd like to thank the academy, my family and friends who have supported me through this whole ordeal. And with all the other talented individuals in this years pool... ...well... ...it's totally unexpected. I'm honored that I have been chosen for this great honor and I promise to uphold the high standard of class that TPR expects from all it's participants. I'm... ...well... ...Oh God... ...I told myself I wasn't going to cry. But here comes the waterworks. We collectively as a community have to realize the importance of education! Without that, we are nothing. If it wern't for the educators that have molded me into the person I am today, I would be nothing. This is a great honor, and I can't thank you enough! Remember, if you dream big, you can achieve greatness! Now Jarett, January, it's late, and I told the babysitter you could stay awake untill my category had been called. Well... ...Daddy won! Now off to bed with you both. I love you guys! I will see you tomorrow night. And Alana... ...what can I say. You have been there through the good time and the bad. You supported me and told me to continue when all I wanted to do was quit. There are not enough thanks for you on this earth. So you will have to settle for a deep hard dicking later tonight. I love you HunnyBunny! Oh, and my agent, whatever the fu@k your name is. Thanks. I guess you did something. But probably not much, as I was the one who did all the work and all you did was get me a fat dick load of cash. Enjoy that 10% bitch! It might be your last if you fu@k up a deal like you did last week. And to my fans. You are the reason I do what I do. I love you all!

Thank you! Thank you, thank you! You like me! You all really like me!

I know i'm a bit late for this but how did the plane-on-a-stick work before when it was joystick controlled? I think I saw 2 joysticks, did one do something different than the other or was that so every-one could have a turn? I'd have hated to line-up for however long it was and then have some-one joystick hog or try and interfere with my turn because they didn't want it as intense as I did etc.

It's not the biggest, fastest or craziest coaster by any shot, yet Piraten is simply one of the most fun coasters to ride!

It's like you go and take Expedition GeForce, then shrink it down, yet still have endless pops of airtime and super smooth turns; there are no neck/shoulder-bashing restraints; and it only takes up half the space!

It's surprising that more parks don't put these in.

It's not the biggest, fastest or craziest coaster by any shot, yet Piraten is simply one of the most fun coasters to ride!

It's like you go and take Expedition GeForce, then shrink it down, yet still have endless pops of airtime and super smooth turns; there are no neck/shoulder-bashing restraints; and it only takes up half the space!

It's surprising that more parks don't put these in.

Can't agree more, The Mega-Lites are extremely great rides! Even better when playing Pass-the-Sword (until someone drops it that is!)

I know i'm a bit late for this but how did the plane-on-a-stick work before when it was joystick controlled? I think I saw 2 joysticks, did one do something different than the other or was that so every-one could have a turn? I'd have hated to line-up for however long it was and then have some-one joystick hog or try and interfere with my turn because they didn't want it as intense as I did etc.

Before, I remember it being two ways to choose. The first was the rolling and turning of the plane itself. I "believe" that if you touched either of the two joy sticks, that cancelled out the second way immediately,. So you had to be quick (or all agree) to hit that centre button - which was TURBO.

And then the plane would just stay in it's upright position, but go around and around, picking up speed and being a totally kick butt ride! I loved that cycle, as I'm sure you would, too.

But a lot of gp just couldn't figure it out, apparently and even with instructions there on the console, so the park took this system off, and put the present day cycle, which starts out like the first choice, then ends with the second. And it's a pretty good cycle, too!

Here's a video we did a while ago...

I'm posting it again because I need to vent. We posted it to our Facebook page today and within 15 minutes we had four people complain "You really should have filmed this with the lights off."

My response of course was DID YOU ACTUALLY *WATCH* THE VIDEO?!?!? It even says in the video description "First you'll see the ride with the "lights on", and then a POV with the lights off which is how it normally looks for guests."

So my question to you, our readers - is there anything really wrong with the video or is there just a growing population of idiots on the internet?

(I think I know the answer, I just want to be sure.)

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

There is nothing wrong with this video; there are just a lot of idiots who like to write comments on YouTube. I do wonder if there are also some people out there who post stupid comments for the sole purpose of agitating you. We'd all probably be be better off just ignoring YouTube comments all together; they're rotting our brains.

So my question to you, our readers - is there anything really wrong with the video or is there just a growing population of idiots on the internet?

(I think I know the answer, I just want to be sure.)

confirming for you . . .it's idiots.

it's WONDERFUL that you have so many FB followers. . but an awful lot of morons joined up

I think we've learned from other videos that people can't read. "Where is this ride at? What ride is this?" All of that information is presented to them both in the video title and the description, so it is their fault that they can't be bothered to read them. There is nothing wrong with the video, there will just always people that are too lazy to watch the whole thing or read the description and then write rude/stupid comments that could have been easily avoided if they had done a little bit of reading.

End rant

I think we've learned from other videos that people can't read. "Where is this ride at? What ride is this?" All of that information is presented to them both in the video title and the description, so it is their fault that they can't be bothered to read them. There is nothing wrong with the video, there will just always people that are too lazy to watch the whole thing or read the description and then write rude/stupid comments that could have been easily avoided if they had done a little bit of reading.

End rant

Yup, that's it.

it's WONDERFUL that you have so many FB followers. . but an awful lot of morons joined up

This is pretty much what has happened over this summer. I'm very happy we had a ton of success with our social media channels and they have really taken off. Unfortunately, it's not a case of quantity = quality.

just a growing population of idiots on the internet?

This, just this. People just like pages for no reason without really looking into what the page is about. They then make stupid comments on posts without having any knowledge of what they're talking about or in this case, just don't even watch the video before commenting. As far as Social Media is concerned, Twitter is where it's at. Seems like there are less idiots on Twitter.

Seems like there are less idiots on Twitter.

Oh, you apparently didn't see all the hell breaking loose on Twitter when Maelstrom closed, did you?

I like Twitter, don't get me wrong, but we get a lot of idiots there, too.

^ Lol Yeah I did see some of it, but I wasn't really interested in hearing from butt hurt people over a ride being removed. I guess the difference between Twitter and Facebook for me is that I actually have to click on the posts on Twitter to read the replies, where the comment section is just kinda of there on Facebook. I guess it's easier for me to ignore them on Twitter, so I probably just don't see as many of the idiots as you do.

Not to side track, but I think that the ease of access with some social media channels has simplified the process to discover idiots.

But yes Robb, people are that stupid. I think they've been here all along, it's just easier to spot them now...