TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

I love that last coaster. I had a quite similar idea, using interactive launches so yup, thumbs up Japan for building it.

I could easily see two of them interactive racing coasters, using that scream technology. Instead of launches, a powered coaster might be more suitable, though. Scream to win!

That was weird...but seems fun if they'd let up on the block brakes. That would probably reduce the amount of lifts too. I'm sure a scream isn't required. I'd be the stubborn guy and sit there with my arms crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's give a Bag-O-Crap to GrapesLie - Email robbalvey@themeparkreview.com and put "video crap" in the subject.

Here's another video! Yes! It's a Chinese Knock-Off Wild Mouse with random chickens running around under the ride!

If we get FIFTY comments before we post the next video, we'll give away a Bag-O-Crap!

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

Why did the Chicken cross the track?

to escape the pain of a Chinese Knock off Wild Mouse!

That was an interesting concept...

Ok, so I have another video to post! If we get FIFTY comments, I will give away TWO bags-O-Crap!

Are you ready for this? Yes, this actually exists in the world...

a CHINESE KNOCK-OFF MAURER SOHNE SKY LOOP!!!

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Interesting... It seems to lose more speed than the original ones as it doesn't make it quite as far up the lift (after it drops) neither does it backwards.

It also appears to take its time to come back down again, but maybe it isn't terrible