TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Actually looks like a pretty interesting ride sans the paint job. The coaster cars, in my opinion, actually look really cool on that track. Wouldn't expect to see cars like that.

Other than that, definitely a Togo Stand-Up layout. Glad you all survived it and I'm looking forward to more updates from the trip.

So here is an idea. When a coaster gets to the point in its life that it needs a paint job, such as this one, why not make it an upcharge "graffiti" attraction? Seriously, pay 15 bucks, sign a waiver, get a can of spray paint and go to town on it. They could almost announce it as an attraction in itself where they would shut the ride for a couple hours to have "graffiti time"! They might be able to make enough in a summer to at least actually paint the lift hill for the next year.

yeah, I saw the header, and thought for sure it was going to be a stand up train!

but really, that might kill someone.

my favorite part is Robb's commentary "I'm feeling a little nauseous"

Truer words have never been spoken regarding Togo, my friend!

That should not be a thing that exists in this world.

My thoughts... EXACTLY!!!

Oddly enough it didn't destroy us.

Congratulations on surviving this terrifying ordeal!

I'm not very sure about this coaster because of it being a Togo. Maybe it's just me because of what Manhattan Express did to my neck and let it stay for about a week or so, but maybe this and many other ones are different judging from the sounds that Robb make while riding them.

That actually looked kind of a fun. I wonder if they ever turn the stand-up train backward? I always wondered how it was that they could use both sit down and stand-up trains on one circuit? Wouldn't it change the center of gravity? TOGO DGAF.

Going backwards on any coaster is not as enjoyable for me as it used to be,

before "Temple of Peril - Backwards!" at Disney Paris did me in.

But - this looked pretty good, on the video. Not too much shaking, and Robb

didn't seem to owowowowow too much. lol.

I saw that there was a stand up train in the video, do they run it forwards or backwards?

Only forwards, I think. When I visited last year they had a schedule where the ride was supposed to be running the backwards sit-down train half the day and the stand-up train the other half. I got backwards, but yeah, it wasn't bad at all. Could use some fresh paint though.

The highlight of this park for me was the beautiful views of the inland sea.

Very happy you guys survived, on another note that didn't look too terribly painful, and the airtime hill that is like death on Skyrider may have actually been enjoyable on this coaster ?