TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Only thing that would have made it more fun to watch would have been if it got stuck and all of y'all had to reach down on the tracks to "pull" the car into the station at the end

Can I just honestly say right now... that coaster makes some of the roller-coasters i've seen at carnivals look like something B+M built! I personally don't think I would allow myself on that ride yet alone a child if I had one!

Well I'm going to do my best to keep this one going. How about a nice little tune to accompany the ride like Puff The Magic Dragon? I know that was bad but hey what can I say? By the way, I'm not refering to the drug reference that some have associated with this song. Though I'm sure some aspirin was needed after riding this.

And all the maps from parks yet to visit...

oh yeah. .the flyers from the parks.

those are the GOLD.. . . I love em, even the many from overseas where all I can do is look at the pictures (since can't read a single thing on some of em)

oh yeah. .the flyers from the parks.

those are the GOLD.. . . I love em, even the many from overseas where all I can do is look at the pictures (since can't read a single thing on some of em)

They have been GREAT to look through! I'm now dreaming of a trip to Asia.