TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Ohhhh, that Chinese looping toboggan coaster.

It was especially endearing, when they put

boxers head pads on us. Thinking ahead,

gotta give them credit.

1316084228_Resizeof0008_18.jpg.ea3c33ffb6e9e9f5f6e896e913c2ef35.jpg

Here's my pic of it, on the 2012 China Tour.

At least you can say: we survived it!!!! Like the dells

There is a difference. Hades360 and the other coasters at the Dells don't meant to kill you, but the looping Toboggan wants to kill you. Have I told you how butter smooth the Little Amerricka's Tonoggan is? I mean compare to those looping knock-off Toboggans

Someone commented on YouTube about the TOGO looping mouse that the loop had 12 G's and it caused the removal of the ride

Ohhhh, that Chinese looping toboggan coaster.

It was especially endearing, when they put

boxers head pads on us. Thinking ahead,

gotta give them credit.

wow. . I see that picture and all I think is "ouch"

Let's give some crap to our winner: djcoastermark! To claim your winning Bag-O-Crap, send an email to robbalvey@themeparkreview.com with "video crap" in the subject. Don't forget to include your mailing address! We will choose another winner with this next round!

Here's another new video! This really cool looping roller coaster in a shopping mall in Mumbai, India. We thought it was going to murder us, but it actually ended up being a lot of fun!

If we get 25 comments before we post the next one we'll give away a Bag-O-Crap! So...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Like others on FB, I had to do a double take thinking that was a miniature model of a coaster. Easily one of the smallest loops (and looping coasters) around!

By the way, I was inspired to look up Mumbai parks, and I was surprised to see a new Premier launcher and B&M floorless at another park. Did we all miss this, or just me?! RCDB

By the way, I was inspired to look up Mumbai parks, and I was surprised to see a new Premier launcher and B&M floorless at another park. Did we all miss this, or just me?! RCDB

The floorless coaster was posted here during construction. It's supposed to be a near clone of SFNE's Dark Knight coaster. The Premier launcher is news to me though.

The indoor coaster looks pretty good. Large bunny hills and a small loop make for a really intense ride. I feel more shopping malls in the States would benefit from indoor amusement parks like the one in the video.

More malls need roller coasters...even a short one like this!

Totally agree. I am very tired of West Edmonton Mall being The Only Mall with an indoor park.

That I know of, in Canada.

Maybe an entire building could be put over Playland (PNE) including the wooden coaster!

Edited by Nrthwnd