TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

This version of Matterhorn (if you want to call it that) actually does look smoother to me than the real one!

But it definitely needed some help in the theming department...sadly though, if Six Flags did something like this, I'd probably actually complement them on it just because it would still be better themed than most of their rides!

Actually, this ride somewhat reminds me of Runaway Mountain at SFOT for some reason.

This version of Matterhorn (if you want to call it that) actually does look smoother to me than the real one!

But it definitely needed some help in the theming department...sadly though, if Six Flags did something like this, I'd probably actually complement them on it just because it would still be better themed than most of their rides!

HAHAHAHA. . . very true

It's been many, many years since I've been to 'real' Disneyland and am booked into the Californian the later part of July, 2014. That will give me another opp to enjoy the 'real' Disney mountain again with the grandkids. It's a shame I've never been outside the US except for a military stint on Okinawa with its very few coasters on the island. I did enjoy the video and it would have been kinda kewl if Rob had done a side-by-side comparison of the two during the video.

Actually, this ride somewhat reminds me of Runaway Mountain at SFOT for some reason.

I totally, totally agree with this ! Even tough the few rides built during the Warner ownership had some nice theming (like Batman at SFGAdv which looks great)

I totally, totally agree with this ! Even tough the few rides built during the Warner ownership had some nice theming (like Batman at SFGAdv which looks great)

This is true too! I think that's why I tend to prefer the DC comics themed attractions in the Six Flags parks. In each park I've been to (I go to SFMM regularly, and I've been to SFOT and SFFT one time each), there's at least one DC ride on my "favorites" list!

Let's give some crap to our winner: bert425! To claim your winning Bag-O-Crap, send an email to robbalvey@themeparkreview.com with "video crap" in the subject. Don't forget to include your mailing address! We will choose another winner with this next round!

Here's another new video! My first ever ride on Pyrenees at Parque Espana!

If we get 25 comments before we post the next one we'll give away a Bag-O-Crap! So...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Edited by robbalvey