TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

I rode this a few times despite the terrible load times and crazy long wait for anything. The one day I made it there was well worth it even chasing all the trains out of Tokyo just to get there but we knew we were there when we got some of the best views of Mt Fuji! That was also my first time riding a 4D and loved Eeja - it was smooth that one time but must suck everytime Robb has been there beating him up. His expressions after all the rides at Fuji-Q are priceless.

I cannot wait to go back to Japan - a TPR trip would make it even better. Best time of my life!

As far as videos go, the commentary was one of the most entertaining ones I've heard. For the coaster, that launch looks actually frightening. I haven't been on too many launch coasters, but Dodonpa looks like it would have me shaking. Interesting, though, that Fuji-Q is able to keep the ride at a decent condition, given what I've read about the rest of the rides there.

Let's give a TPR Bag-O-Crap to coreysaysyo! Congrats! Send an email to robbalvey@themeparkreview.com with your contact info!

Here's another TPR Video! How many people have been on Superman aka "Ride of Steel?"

If we get 25 comments before we post the next one we'll give away a Bag-O-Crap! So...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

With the smaller hills in the beginning I thought for sure the highest hill would come at the end with a long lift hill up to the station. Boy was I ever wrong! I did enjoy the video and the quickness belies the smallness, maybe. I'd sure like a 'Bag-of Crap', btw. LOL!!

ROFL this is my families favorite video from TPR... the My Titties are Jigglin still gets laughs in my house.... (so much so, I even had to ask that question during the ask Robb a question during West Coast Bash...

thanks for all of the comments Robb... we really do enjoy them... so much so, that we often surf thru the videos just to see what other great comments we can find.... !!!!