TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I305KD's RCT3 Work Thread

Welcome to my work thread! I will be showcasing all of my RCT3 projects. The only exception would be a timeline park but I don't plan on making one for a while. Well, that's it enjoy the projects! Also, I didn't use the David Walsh cheat on the pictures. You are just going to have to deal with it for the first update.

The 1st project I will be showcasing is Hillview Gardens Amusement Park. It is a HUGE WIP. I'm making this park in "sections". If that's what you want to call them. I'm pretty much creating a coaster, and basing an area off of the coaster. They will all be connected eventually. So far, I've created 3 coasters, so I have 3 areas. The first coaster is The Bat. A B&M Inverted coaster, inspired a little bit by Afterburn at Carowinds. The area is my personal favorite of the 3 so far. And, the layout is one of the best I've created, I personally think. So, I guess you can say I'm happy with it. The second coaster is Demon. Inspired by, obviously, the Demon coasters. It has the same kind of idea as the two in real life. Just a different layout, I'm also happy with this coaster. The area is a massive WIP as is the next coaster, an unnamed Schwarzkopf Shuttle Loop. So don't expect to much from these areas. Anyway, on to the pictures!

Shot0044.bmp

Here's the first drop of the Bat. The Alpengeist-like drop seemed quite appealing so I chose to use it on this.

Shot0046.bmp

Batwing element halfway through the ride, You get a great view from the path.

Shot0047.bmp

Here's another view of the first drop and loop. The queue house in the foreground. Another thing I'm very happy with.

Shot0048.bmp

Here's something I'm extremely happy with. The transfer track. I used Steelworx for this and I'm so proud of this. I think it's pretty realistic.

Shot0049.bmp

Here's a random building and a shop with a weird roof. It is temporary until I find another way to make it look decent.

Shot0050.bmp

Here's Black Widow. A Chance Revolution. Another WIP.

Shot0051.bmp

Here's the Shuttle Loop. Now, about that box sort of thing. I found something similar on a picture of Tidal Wave at CGA. I chose to recreate it since it's a Flywheel launch. Any suggestions on names?

Shot0053.bmp

Here's the Demon. This picture showcases the two consecutive loops.

Shot0054.bmp

A look at the consecutive corkscrews. As you can see, it's unfinished so far.

Shot0056.bmp

An overview sort of shot of the station. I'm pretty proud of this also.

Shot0057.bmp

Here's a look at the transfer track on the Demon. Well, thanks for reading! And stay tuned.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic