TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Browse the TPR Forums on your Smart Phone with Tapatalk!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Chiming in a bit late here. I've had Tapatalk for a while now and honestly don't see any bonus to using this app. I downloaded it when you made the announcement and I'll open it from time to time, but I really prefer to open Chrome on my phone.

I find the UI a mess, really. I get it, there's no issue with that. I just don't enjoy it. I feel like the team tried to over-simplify the browsing experience but somehow made it a much bigger hassle than it should be.

I'm gonna poke around a bit more with this app but I'm close to calling it quits.

I use it everyday on my iPhone. Apart from the fact that I can't see most pics, it works perfectly. A while ago, it loaded very slow, but that was only for a few days.
Exactly the same story here. Use it a couple of times a day and still, despite the 'pics problem', prefer it over safari by a long way.

Paul

I use it everyday on my iPhone. Apart from the fact that I can't see most pics, it works perfectly. A while ago, it loaded very slow, but that was only for a few days.
Exactly the same story here. Use it a couple of times a day and still, despite the 'pics problem', prefer it over safari by a long way.

Paul

To jump on this band wagon i went from rarely checking TPR on my mobile device to checking it 2-3 times a day with Tapatalk. The pictures at this point is the most annoying.

• 11 months later...

Has anyone else found that the last couple of Tapatalk updates has rendered the app thoroughly confusing?

I was using it all the time last year and continued to do so until this past Fall. Somewhere along the line the layout seems to have become too convoluted for me.

Or perhaps it's just me.

Anyone?

• 4 months later...

Update to my previous post above from February:

The most recent Tapatalk update is fantastic. It works great with TPR now and had solved all of the issues with the previous version.

I love it so much that I'm using it to type and post this.